forum

What does S+ means and how do you get it?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
carlosk12
Well I think the title is really descriptive so how do you get that S+ is it better than SS
RamenBucket
In my experience s+ just means that you got an s with a mod like hd hr or dt. ss+ also works the same way.

Edit: oof only hd and fl
Whulf
It means you got an S rank while using the hidden mod or the flashlight mod.
KupcaH
It means you got S with HD, FL or both.
maraa
You made it to to rank sub 250k without knowing S+ or SS+, that's pretty crazy. I think i figured it out like day 1 i believe. And i've been chasin 'em ever since
Klaus King

maraa wrote:

You made it to to rank sub 250k without knowing S+ or SS+, that's pretty crazy. I think i figured it out like day 1 i believe. And i've been chasin 'em ever since

I honestly didn't know either till i was maybe 110k? I think.
My1_old

maraa wrote:

well back when I still did osu it wasnt S+ or SS+ but just S/SS in a different color
koemada
S with HD and/or FL
SOMA10

maraa wrote:

I got to rank 10K in mania and only figured it out today
N0thingSpecial
Nice necro post
Cryliosis
oof i just found out how to get an s+/ss+ sub 10k... oops
worst fl player

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Nice necro post
Vuelo Eluko

maraa wrote:

To be fair I didn't know what these meant either, as i understood it, these were known as SH and SSH respectively, or silver s/ss.

S+ and SS+ are new terms to me