forum

Racing Games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
I'm a big fan of racing games. I played mostly popular ones (Dirt 2, The need for speed Series from Underground 1 to Hot Pursuit 2010,Burnout Paradise) but I want to try out some "unknown" games

Any recommendations?

If you're a big of these type of games, then what's your favorite racing game?
Achromalia
I've had a nice experience with the majority of the NFS franchise, games like Underground 1 and 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, and ProStreet. Shift was okay, i guess.
KemZii
When I was young I played Colin McRae Rally which was a lot of fun.
And I have played some Need For Speed games like Underground 2 and Most Wanted.
vinnicci
Carmageddon, and nfs games from underground to carbon.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Achromalia wrote:

I've had a nice experience with the majority of the NFS franchise, games like Underground 1 and 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, and ProStreet. Shift was okay, i guess.
never tried Shift. from what I hear is a kinda bad game
Topic Starter
Winnyace

KemZii wrote:

When I was young I played Colin McRae Rally which was a lot of fun.
And I have played some Need For Speed games like Underground 2 and Most Wanted.
Colin McRae Rally. :thinking:

I might try it out.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

vinnicci wrote:

Carmageddon, and nfs games from underground to carbon.
never tried Carmageddon. I'll try it out
BioZap43
NFS : Carbon Is One Of My Favorite NFS Racing Game Franchise.
And Why Not Try Burnout? It's A Pretty Fun Racing Game And It's One Of My Favorite Racing Game EVER!>
Topic Starter
Winnyace

BioZap43 wrote:

NFS : Carbon Is One Of My Favorite NFS Racing Game Franchise.
And Why Not Try Burnout? It's A Pretty Fun Racing Game And It's One Of My Favorite Racing Game EVER!>
I play Burnout Paradise right now. One of the best racing games I played.
I played Carbon a few times but is hard when you reach Darius. I'm gonna try to finish Carbon after I 100% Burnout
LittlePogi
Mario Kart deluxe 8
Topic Starter
Winnyace

LittlePogi wrote:

Mario Kart deluxe 8

AH FUCK YES!
GSG95
If you're interested in Japanese Touge racing then there are two games that I know of being developed right now. I'm not sure if they'll be free or paid but I'll just leave a link here. The second game just got some new 3D modelers so the cars will look much better than in the teaser. They've gotten much farther since the teaser though so I don't think it does the game justice.

https://officialtouge1995.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectTouge/

Topic Starter
Winnyace

GSG95 wrote:

If you're interested in Japanese Touge racing then there are two games that I know of being developed right now. I'm not sure if they'll be free or paid but I'll just leave a link here. The second game just got some new 3D modelers so the cars will look much better than in the teaser. They've gotten much farther since the teaser though so I don't think it does the game justice.

https://officialtouge1995.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectTouge/

both games look interesting and Lancer Evo looks damn good.
VROUM CV VITE
I personnally played gran turismo 4-5-6 when i was younger, dirt 2-3-rally, motorstorm pacific rift and apocalypse (I loved their soundtrack so much) many nfs etc... and rn i play assetto corsa, especially touge and hillclimb with a wheel but the pedal assembly just broke itself :/
Topic Starter
Winnyace

nasobol90 wrote:

i play assetto corsa, especially touge and hillclimb with a wheel but the pedal assembly just broke itself :/

I can feel ya. rip
BioZap43

Winnyace wrote:

I play Burnout Paradise right now. One of the best racing games I played.
I played Carbon a few times but is hard when you reach Darius. I'm gonna try to finish Carbon after I 100% Burnout

Well When I Play Carbon, Bad Thing Happens My PS2 8mb Memory Card Was Crushed Accidently When I Was Cleaning My Home, And My Progress On That Game We're Lost :v
Topic Starter
Winnyace

BioZap43 wrote:

Well When I Play Carbon, Bad Thing Happens My PS2 8mb Memory Card Was Crushed Accidently When I Was Cleaning My Home, And My Progress On That Game We're Lost :v

I can feel you dude. idk how many times I lost save files. the worst feeling ever.
Sebita
I love the NFS and Burnout games, are AWESOMEEEEEEE
un perro
Platform Racing 2
Topic Starter
Winnyace

LuBren wrote:

Platform Racing 2

never heard of it. from what I saw I think is a Fusion game which is cool, specially since that is a limited game maker.
show more