forum

South Park - Let's Fighting Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 11:19:17 AM

Artist: Trey Parker
Title: Let's Fighting Love
Source: South Park
BPM: 160
Filesize: 1445kb
Play Time: 00:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.3 stars, 54 notes)
  2. Hard (4.75 stars, 129 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 212 notes)
  4. Normal (3.71 stars, 78 notes)
Download: Trey Parker - Let's Fighting Love
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Let's Fighting Love from South Park...now modernized. :)

Enjoy!

Edit: Insane added.
Edit 2: Easy added.
Edit 3: Normal added.
Edit 4: Seibei tweaks.
Edit 5: burai fixes.
Behon
This is, what, the third time this song's been mapped?
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GladiOol

kingcobra52 wrote:

The other one went to the graveyard, so there you go. :P
Hehe mine, it was ok, but I didn't like it :)
Seibei4211
Normal
00:53:65 (1) - You think this note's gotta be there?

Insane
00:37:71 (7) - New Combo
00:49:90 (7) - ^

Oh, and go into Timing Setup Panel and get rid of the .002 in the BPM...just because. Also, I used a 25 offset, but whatever. It's not a huge difference, but it worked for me.
machol30
Easy:
00:27:03 (1) - add 1/4 to it. or you could just mirror previous note.

Normal:
It seems to me the map is getting switch between .8 and .9 distance snap. Pick one and apply.

Hard:
00:09:59 (4,5,6) - 4 and 5 down1. 6 right1.
00:18:03 (1) - move left1.
00:33:21 (2,3,4) - move left1.

Insane:
fine. EDIT:
00:02:46 (14,15,16,1) - all left1. 16 and 1 left1 again. adjust notes following.

Starred. EDIT: Bubbled.
Seibei4211
Normal
00:10:15 (1) - This spot feels too empty without a note. It would feel more natural if one was there instead of stifling yourself so you don't hit the next note too early or something.

Insane
00:28:71 (3) - And while I'm at it, this repeating slider has never made sense to me. It just sounds awkward. And it sounds pretty awkward since it ends on a 4th without a supporting beat from the song. It sounds a little less awkward if it ends 1/4 beat earlier or something, so at least it ends on a half.

By the way, where the hell are the clap hit sounds when you've got a clap beat in the song itself? Shame.
Topic Starter
kingcobra52

Seibei4211 wrote:

Normal
00:10:15 (1) - This spot feels too empty without a note. It would feel more natural if one was there instead of stifling yourself so you don't hit the next note too early or something.
Fixed.

Seibei4211 wrote:

Insane
00:28:71 (3) - And while I'm at it, this repeating slider has never made sense to me. It just sounds awkward. And it sounds pretty awkward since it ends on a 4th without a supporting beat from the song. It sounds a little less awkward if it ends 1/4 beat earlier or something, so at least it ends on a half.
The repeating slider is instantly followed by another slider in order to keep it from sounding awkward. I don't want to change unless someone else agrees.

Seibei4211 wrote:

By the way, where the hell are the clap hit sounds when you've got a clap beat in the song itself? Shame.
Are you talking about the snare on every other beat? (Sounds like a snare at least >.>)
Seibei4211
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Zerostarry
Love it :)

Bubble~
machol30
All ready for rankage! :)
Ekaru
This beatmap wins the game. Congrats.
MattCore
Hey hey let's go kenka suru
!!Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!
MattCore
Hey, hey, let's go kenka suru!