forum

BanYa - D Gang

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
http://osu.ppy.sh/d/164

I created this beatmap because a user requested that there should be more BanYa songs on the database. D Gang is a great song, love to play this back on the Pump machine, and I made one here. It only has an Easy and a Normal (Hopefully both are in the beatmap enclosed), but the Normal isn't the easiest, well except for the beginning, that's easy. I love what I can do with a good offset. Sure, it's 0, but I don't think the .mp3 for Pump songs need an offset, or else that's just my poor hearing. Enjoy this beatmap, and I appreciate any feedback, whether it'd be positive or negative.
Echo
Another great map from you! Just one thing: on Normal, the first 6 beats right after the last spinner (at 1:28) should be done snapped to every 2/3 beats, not to a 3-3-2 rhythm.

I think this is rankable after that fix.
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Echo49 wrote:

Another great map from you! Just one thing: on Normal, the first 6 beats right after the last spinner (at 1:28) should be done snapped to every 2/3 beats, not to a 3-3-2 rhythm.

I think this is rankable after that fix.
I'll fix it ASAP, thank you, and by 2/3 do you mean 12ths (Just one of those translation things I wanna know from DDR and stuff).
Echo
Set the beat divider to 1/3 beats and place one beat on every other one =D
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Echo49 wrote:

Set the beat divider to 1/3 beats and place one beat on every other one =D
It should be corrected and by the uploading overwriter fact (Same filename overwrites eachother), the version should be updated now. :3
eyup
Wasn't exactly a hard decision to rank. 100% quality :D
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

eyup wrote:

Wasn't exactly a hard decision to rank. 100% quality :D
Yahoo! Makes me happy! Thanks, I thought I was getting too out of the latest version. Now to wait for the big design update, the one that has storyboards and stuff, or maybe to continue to crave that waiting..... :D
forall
Thx =) I love pump music ;)