forum

Hello I guess

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xMaximumRide
Hello, my name is Max. Not telling you my last name.

I'll start with my looks.

I am a 15 year old African-German descendant. I am 5"1" and weight 121 lbs (54 kg) but I mean that doesn't matter.

I'm interested in band (percussion, I am a mallet major.), Sketching, music, YouTube, Anime/manga, MMORPGs and MMOs, memes, and just now beginning a new interest into Osu! Mania.

99% of the time I'm either doing those things said above, and the 1% of the time I'm trying something new. (Like this!)

Really isn't a lot of say about me. I would describe myself as edgy, laid back, and overall chill.

If you have any questions I will answer unless I feel uncomfortable about it.
Achromalia
Aside from a being shitposter, I have a feeling you're gonna go far.

Welcome to the forums.

- - -

*ahem*

eyy I guess we can be slim bois now. I'm barely in the 3-digit mark for imperially measured weight, I hardly eat anything substantial or nutritious.

Interests in sketching and music. Holy fuck yes.

...your choice of memes and jokes are a little... underwhelming...-- but! You're laidback and chill, good to know.

Edgy. Hmm.

- - -

Mmkay, for my first few questions:

1. What genres of music do you enjoy? Give a top 5 genre list.

2. What tone or mood in songs do you prefer? Uplifting, something dark 'n' heavy, something gritty and powerful, something else?

3. Thoughts on the more experimental side of music, like the genres IDM, Minimal, and Lowercase for example?
Topic Starter
xMaximumRide

Achromalia wrote:

Aside from a being shitposter, I have a feeling you're gonna go far.

Welcome to the forums.

- - -

*ahem*

eyy I guess we can be slim bois now. I'm barely in the 3-digit mark for imperially measured weight, I hardly eat anything substantial or nutritious.

Interests in sketching and music. Holy fuck yes.

...your choice of memes and jokes are a little... underwhelming...-- but! You're laidback and chill, good to know.

Edgy. Hmm.

- - -

Mmkay, for my first few questions:

1. What genres of music do you enjoy? Give a top 5 genre list.

2. What tone or mood in songs do you prefer? Uplifting, something dark 'n' heavy, something gritty and powerful, something else?

3. Thoughts on the more experimental side of music, like the genres IDM, Minimal, and Lowercase for example?

Oof my bad I didn't respond fast enough

1- Indie, sub-pop, edgy music in general (TOP and some Melanie Martinez), glitch, alt rock, and pop rock.
2- Uplifting and dark and heavy when I'm depressed, and pop when I'm bored.
3- They're pretty good from the music that I listen to, I don't listen a lot to it though but it's a very interesting side of music.
vizzy
Welcome! Enjoy it here.
show more