forum

Nobuo Uematsu - Tatakau Monotachi (FFVII AC Version)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eyup
Hey all, this is my latest beatmap - Tatakau Monotachi, aka the battle theme from FFVII :D This particular version is from the animated movie Final Fantasy VII Advent Children and is performed by FF rock band The Black Mages. It is composed by the great Nobuo Uematsu.

Song Name: Tatakau Monotachi (FFVII AC Version)
Composer: Nobuo Uematsu
Album: FFVII Advent Children OST
Length: 1:55
Difficulties: [Normal], [Hard], [Insane]

Download: Nobuo Uematsu - Tatakau Monotachi (FFVII AC Version) (2.81MB)

A much shorter beatmap from me this time :D But Hard and Insane are pretty tough so good luck! I hope you enjoy them, and would love to hear any feedback you might have!
Echo
I can play the piano version!!

Haha, I love this song. No problems as far as I can tell. What more can I say? Ready to be ranked!...
Topic Starter
eyup
...or not. Thanks to peppy and tsububu for pointing out the offset was too early (even though I still disagree :D ). Reuploaded (see link in original post).

I used to be able to play the piano version as well. Hella hard, but hella fun.
Echo

eyup wrote:

pointing out the offset was too early (even though I still disagree :D )
*downloads*

I was thinking ~260 might be better? Dunno, it still feels slightly off.
peppy

Echo49 wrote:

I was thinking ~260 might be better? Dunno, it still feels slightly off.
ZING. Unfortunately its hard to figure out WHO has their hardware latency set correcly, if the automatic calculation is working, and how good all our ears are ><.
Topic Starter
eyup
Echo - check your offset in the Options menu. I wonder if it's set at 20ms....
Echo
It's on auto and set to 5ms both before and after I played your song. It felt fine when playing it, but just felt slightly off when listening to the song in the timing section.

*shrugs*

I guess it's fine the way it is. Rank?
peppy
I think once this one is ranked, we'll hear more screams if the offset is wrong. So let's rank it! Good job as always, eyup.
Beginner_old
it isnt in my playlist

EDIT: nvm
awp
lol I got perfect on the easiest mode and took first on my first play I feel special

now let's go see if I can survive any of the other difficulties.
DoucePattes
for some reason its unable to download,

could you please fix?
mikhe
Thi map have a problem in CtB mode, level [Insane]. The fruit fall off the screen, making it impossible to FC the map.
Please take a look to images in "spoilerbox", you can see too a replay done by human (auto-replay can do perfectly cause it hasnt screen limit)
Miss combo 309, impossible.

And, this map (Capcom Sound Team - Become the Storm (Ryu)) has this problem too.