forum

New to the osu! mapping community.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YoshiChen
Hey guys hows it going? Its been 7 months into osu! and I feel pretty good about my skill as a player but I also want to take up the challenge of being a mapper as well. I've been pretty interested about the mapping community I would like some suggestions of making a good beatmap. At the moment I'm trying to map something and I would be glad If any mappers have any advice from me. Ive already watched Pishifat's video on how to create and start mapping and I would also like it if you guys could give me a few short songs to map in osu! standard so I can get some experience. I know this process is gonna take time and I'm ready to put in the effort and hopefully become not only a great player but also an experienced mapper so I can help other people learn to map. That you for taking the time to read this thread and I hope you have a great day :) .
vizzy
Welcome to the forums~ :)
Topic Starter
YoshiChen

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the forums~ :)

Teky
You should make a map and post it a modding queue, maybe someone will help? as I lack time right now.
Topic Starter
YoshiChen

Mohab500 wrote:

You should make a map and post it a modding queue, maybe someone will help? as I lack time right now.

Sure but I currently suck at mapping at the moment and want to first try to make a good 1 minute long fully fledged map before showcasing it to the modding queue
skylaa
helloo! I don't actually use the forums particularly much myself but I thought I would say welcome anyhow. although I'm not greatly experienced myself, if you would ever like any help with mapping or modding then just PM me, I'm more than happy to help new mappers ^^
Topic Starter
YoshiChen
Thanks for the reply. Ive actually been playing way more than mapping so I want to try something new and look into different parts of the community.So I chose mapping. :D