forum

How to make circles?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quibbly
I'm left handed but play osu with a tablet using my right hand. I think I've noticed something wrong about this: my hand doesn't know how to do a circular motion due to not having the lifetime muscle memory built up.

My attempts at spinners end up being very small circles that eventually looks like my cursor is just sitting still in the center of the circle and my hand refuses to continue moving.

Anyone have tips to help get my right hand to know how to do spinners?

TLDR: Left Handed = uninstall
ColdTooth
draw a square
Topic Starter
Quibbly

ColdTooth wrote:

draw a square

That'd make me trip balls visually looking at a circle and trying to make a square out of it
levesterz
hayate13
Husa
draw a pentagon
TeeArctic1

Husa wrote:

draw a pentagon

Then bring the incense, mutter the incantation "I'm so bad, I can't even pass a 7* map xDD, someone spectate to see noob xD"
And finally summon Satan to make a deal with the devil
abraker

hayate13 wrote:

cut your arm off, offer it to a devil, wish you be as good as cookiezi but play with your feet. after that the devil eat your soul and you be dead wandering in the endless being of rank decay. The end.

Husa wrote:

draw a pentagram
I need to fix everything these days
Topic Starter
Quibbly
Pentagram is pretty inefficient so I'l just try shaking my hand vigorously hoping I clear the spinner. When I tried tracing a Pentagram some odd chanting noises started going on in my head.... trippy
abraker

Quibbly wrote:

When I tried tracing a Pentagram some odd chanting noises started going on in my head.... trippy
that's how you know it's working
levesterz

abraker wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

When I tried tracing a Pentagram some odd chanting noises started going on in my head.... trippy
that's how you know it's working
dont forget that sacrifice
DXPOHIHIHI
if ur having problem spinning just use your wrist instead of your fingers
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

dont forget that sacrifice
If you're invested in this game so much that you're making threads asking for help, you've already sacrificed your soul to Peppy.
Zozimoto
to make circles, go into the editor, place a circle, you're done
Husa

abraker wrote:

Husa wrote:

draw a pentagram
I need to fix everything these days
im not from usa =(
Westonini
Place one female circle and one male circle in a room together and give them some privacy. Hope this helps!
hayate13

Westonini wrote:

Place one female circle and one male circle in a room together and give them some privacy. Hope this helps!

kinky.
abraker
TeeArctic1

Westonini wrote:

So I put my female and male circle together, but instead I got a spinner? What does this mean? The male circle's friend says it's normal
Westonini

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

So I put my female and male circle together, but instead I got a spinner? What does this mean? The male circle's friend says it's normal

Hmm, this is a rather difficult situation. It would appear as though someone was being a bit unfaithful. The best thing you can do now is let them talk it out and hopefully resolve the issue. Best of luck!
show more