forum

New to osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Karaoke_old_1
Hello, I just created an osu! account earlier today and I have been enjoying the game so far! I just got my first SS, but it was in an easy mode and my hand was very sore afterward. I look forward to playing more!
MorkoS
Have fun! :)
HeyItsSoar
I too started this game two days ago. Ive had it before in late 2017 but only played the tutorial and exited. Never touched it until now. HMU if you want to chat / be friends and we can learn the game together. Im currently in the stage of trying to S-SS 2 Star maps.
Topic Starter
Karaoke_old_1

HeyItsSoar wrote:

I too started this game two days ago. Ive had it before in late 2017 but only played the tutorial and exited. Never touched it until now. HMU if you want to chat / be friends and we can learn the game together. Im currently in the stage of trying to S-SS 2 Star maps.

Sure, I could use some osu friends. You can also add me on Discord my username is [removed]
Also, the site is not allowing me to add you as a friend right now. When I try to add you it asks for an email verification but I have not been receiving any emails.
show more