posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MexyKun
how to play nomod osu? please give me advice im lost and hopeless :(
Husa
just wait for the approachcircle
johnmedina999
You can't read, but you can write? That's kinda weird.
Topic Starter
MexyKun

johnmedina999 wrote:

i know right?

Husa wrote:

but...what aproachcircle, that slow thing that slowly touches the circle?
Husa

Husa wrote:

but...what aproachcircle, that slow thing that slowly touches the circle?[/quote]

yes!!!@
Topic Starter
MexyKun

Husa wrote:

Husa wrote:

but...what aproachcircle, that slow thing that slowly touches the circle?

yes!!!@[/quote]
but it soooo slow and doesnt match the tempo of the song at all, if a song is quick i would expect the approachcircle to match it's speed not be slower than my fat arse trying to run so yeah HUMMMMMMM
so i use HR to match the song speed but the draw backs are to much especially OD:10 and HP:10 ar:10^ is easy but the od and hp kill me.
Husa
just put hrdt then maybe?? owo°!
Topic Starter
MexyKun

Husa wrote:

just put hrdt then maybe?? owo°!

thats too easy and HR will kill me either way unless i play 4-3 star maps which won't give me any pp so what is the point? *w*
TeeArctic1

johnmedina999 wrote:

Text to speech dude

Edit: THE OTHER WAY AROUND
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

https://www.popsci.com/article/science/ ... uldnt-read

Another possibility is that op is just copy pasting without knowing what the copy pasted stuff is
johnmedina999
Either of those aren't likely, especially the latter. The chance of OP posting a legible and relevant response to my post is almost 0.
Meah
Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ___ he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =____= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (________<) _________________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
johnmedina999

Meah wrote:

Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ___ he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =____= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (________<) _________________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ftfy
Quibbly
Pretty sure there is a setting in the options menu that disables approach circles is there not?
johnmedina999

Quibbly wrote:

Pretty sure there is a setting in the options menu that disables approach circles is there not?
You can just skin them out.
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

You can just skin them out.
Why skinning when you can glitched it out
abraker

levesterz wrote:

show me your ways
ColdTooth
i can read ar11, and if my dumb 5 digit ass can, anyone else under me can aswell
levesterz

abraker wrote:

levesterz wrote:

show me your ways
sure thing first you need to ______________ . After that you have to ______________ that locate in ______________ . Then you need to ______________ on the ______________ .
viola you have glitched Osu!
abraker

levesterz wrote:

abraker wrote:

sure thing first you need to ______________ . After that you have to ______________ that locate in ______________ . Then you need to ______________ on the ______________ .
viola you have glitched Osu!
Go ______________ yourself on a ______________ you ______________

actually this gave me another stupid idea brb...
show more