forum

Another dumb osu!standard mod idea

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
LanExtremophile
OK I have another dumb osu!standard mod idea and that is "Flip mod". This mod can pretty much flip the map's notes upside-down every 100 combo and it can also flip the player's aiming controls upside-down to make it more difficult. The benefit for this mod is probably gaining a lot of aim PP on longer maps. I dunno I just got this idea from a Touhou character.
Doge Owner
This would actually confuse you from how you're actually supposed to aim, you could just turn your tablet/mouse the other way around and try it instead of making it a mode.

I like the idea though!
Starwort

Doge Owner wrote:

This would actually confuse you from how you're actually supposed to aim, you could just turn your tablet/mouse the other way around and try it instead of making it a mode.

I like the idea though!

I don't think that's quite how he meant, for starters he said flip every 100 combo, which would be an interesting mechanic (like with FL getting more obstructive every 50[?] combo), and also turning the mouse/tablet would be a rotation, not a flip, I think he meant flip like with HR.

And in case anyone thinks I'm not supportive of the idea, I definitely am and would be interested to see this a part of the game.
show more