forum

Hello, I’m YewGene. New to Forums.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YewGene
Heyo!
My name is YewGene. I’m not really new to the game, but rather new to the forums and such. I just recently started to use the forums and I’m in wanting of getting some new friends and join the community a bit more! I’ve been playing since 2016 of January and I feel like a pleb for trying to get into the forums now... Anyways, I never thought I would make this my main game that I would play back then, but now I play it almost everyday attempting to get better by each circle I click. I stream on twitch but haven’t really been consistent with it due to work and school. But that’s not really the point here though, I’m mainly here to find some other cool people I can interact with since I have no friends that are really interested in this game as much as I am! Thanks for reading if you have made it this far!
Lilou
welcum
TeeArctic1
Ahh, essay-length forum posts, my favourite, not even joking.

Hit me up when you go streaming and I'll tune in if I have time! Welcome to the forums!
raredutchkiller
well it sure did take a long time to write i think and welcome to the forums. i usually go here to read some stuff when im bored or want to meet new people
Topic Starter
YewGene

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Ahh, essay-length forum posts, my favourite, not even joking.

Hit me up when you go streaming and I'll tune in if I have time! Welcome to the forums!

Thanks man! Nice to see some cool people on here!
show more