forum

Why I Love CtB: A Story of my osu! journey

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kittyneko
So, here's my start of osu!.

So, when i was a weeb, i watched Renai Circulation, until i found this video of a person play Renai on osu!. I looked it up on Google, Downloaded, and started plying, my username back then the was osugirl09, so it was a terrible name. I don't remember all of the story, so lets go a bit further into July 2017, where i broke my tablet pc with a 10* map called "oh ah ah ah". (i cannot find it so i think its removed.) It was like crazy. Then when i went on No title, i tried to stop it but then it turned into a black screen. then never used my Windows 10 tablet pc again, until April 2018 when i got a new laptop with Windows 8.1. And when i installed osu!... it was buggy. It froze sometimes. And it might load a bit more seconds when i go to the song select screen, (i fixed that by turning off Fullscreen mode) when i played a map for the first time in STD. I was bad. I tried CtB and i was pretty good, Now, im a professional player. I play 2* maps in CtB and get either a S, or a A. Some people hate CtB you know, well not me.

One day, ill be a catch away.
A Moon Gust
Ok.
show more