forum

ITT: I make you in Jarto style

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kittyneko
So, y'all played Gay Bar or TiK ToK and played with no background dim and storyboard on? then you heard of Jarto before. If not, then feel free to look for it in the osu!search.

So what you gotta do is reply with a image of your character, and i make in Jarto style! (Jarto looks bad so stfu)

Don't send any characters that are from animes, Just your oc. No furries, nor anything cancerous like a Gumball OC.

Don't feel ashamed of your lack of skills, send in now! :)
Achromalia
Sure. These two should work.

The first one is the most recent one that I'm using as my avatar. It would be preferably if you used something more like this one. The dent in the top-right of the skull is healing from a fracture. Looks like it'll stay that that way permanently, the rest of the bone wont be able to be produced.

The second one was done a few months ago, back when I actually drew the mandible for my skull.

TeeArctic1
This sounds really cool, too bad I don't have an oc. Guess I could always make some penguin-ish thing but I mean I really like this pic of Maverick
clover
yeah here

Topic Starter
Kittyneko

Achromalia wrote:

Sure. These two should work.

The first one is the most recent one that I'm using as my avatar. It would be preferably if you used something more like this one. The dent in the top-right of the skull is healing from a fracture. Looks like it'll stay that that way permanently, the rest of the bone wont be able to be produced.

The second one was done a few months ago, back when I actually drew the mandible for my skull.

VinZentVanDough

Kittyneko wrote:

Don't send any characters that are from animes, Just your oc. No furries, nor anything cancerous like a Gumball or Anime OC.

That's the problem. My OC is an anime char (was originally a pony but i trashed that idea 1 hour after making.).
Topic Starter
Kittyneko

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

Kittyneko wrote:

Don't send any characters that are from animes, Just your oc. No furries, nor anything cancerous like a Gumball or Anime OC.

That's the problem. My OC is an anime char (was originally a pony but i trashed that idea 1 hour after making.).

Well, nvm, No Anime OC Rule is REMOVED.
TeeArctic1

Kittyneko wrote:

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

Kittyneko wrote:

Can I get that for penguins too?
Topic Starter
Kittyneko

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Kittyneko wrote:

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

Kittyneko wrote:

Can I get that for penguins too?

Yep, but not Club Penguin... Just kidding!
clayton
can we make a new jarto map with these guys
Topic Starter
Kittyneko

clayton wrote:

can we make a new jarto map with these guys

Idk how to storyboard or map but ill pm Mashley about it.
clayton
I can storyboard too! o/
Topic Starter
Kittyneko

clayton wrote:

I can storyboard too! o/

Ok, do a test with Jarto characters. Show me your skills!
show more