forum

[resolved] what's the bar at the bottom of the menu screen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pippito
(sorry if this has been answered before but ive looked it up and have found no results for it) im using dlwnstns' skin "Noel" and ive wondering what the bar at the bottom of the menu screen is and what it's called in the skin folder as i cant see it in there. it would be helpful if i could get an answer! :)

thank you.

here's a screenshot:
Doge Owner
If you're asking about the back button, it's called menu-back, but if you're asking about the modes/mods/random/options bar then it's called selection-mode.
Topic Starter
Pippito

Doge Owner wrote:

If you're asking about the back button, it's called menu-back, but if you're asking about the modes/mods/random/options bar then it's called selection-mode.
oh my god!! thank you soooo much, this helped me a whole bunch! <33
Kittyneko

Pippito wrote:

(sorry if this has been answered before but ive looked it up and have found no results for it) im using dlwnstns' skin "Noel" and ive wondering what the bar at the bottom of the menu screen is and what it's called in the skin folder as i cant see it in there. it would be helpful if i could get an answer! :)

thank you.

here's a screenshot:

Can you give me the skin link? I wanna try!!
Death

Kittyneko wrote:

Can you give me the skin link? I wanna try!!
They posted the Creator's name in the original post. https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/651827