forum

[resolved] XP PEN G430S (Questions)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GALAXZY
I have just gotten an XP pen g430, and I wanted to know if I should download any drivers, how area and play size work, and overall any useful info that will help me get more used to my tablet and become better with it. I have not installed the drivers yet in case I should install different ones for osu (just some background info). I have also noticed while playing my cursor vibrates a bit when i am keeping it still.
Death
You should install the drivers that came with your tablet, or the ones from XP Pen's website.

Play area is a personal preference. Using the drivers you download, you will be able to mess with your area. Try different sizes to see what feels best for you.
Andrea
Just download the drivers here.

With the software you will be able to customize your tablet area and all the settings, drivers are indeed a must for any device if you want to use it properly and also in order to work properly.
Topic Starter
GALAXZY

Andrea wrote:

Just download the drivers here.

With the software you will be able to customize your tablet area and all the settings, drivers are indeed a must for any device if you want to use it properly and also in order to work properly.

Thanks for the tip i downloaded the drivers and now i have something called pentablet but i cant open it
Death
What happens when you try to open it?
Topic Starter
GALAXZY
restarting fixed it thanks for the help :)
show more