forum

Which Anime Would You Love To Be Turned Into A Movie?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Virgin Slayer
I would really love to see Darling in the FranXX made into a live action(or anime)movie. It would be just amazing if done well.
Green Platinum
What's the point? If I want to watch something again why wouldn't I watch the series? Sometimes the artwork and animation can be done up so I'd maybe pick something that looks ugly while having potential through it's design but that is hardly worth losing so much character development and thematic narrative over.
abraker
Mars of Destruction because I'm evil haha
raszka
aku no hana, something like that deserves more recognition, and a proper finale.
CrimsonBucket
Boku no pico
blvknight

Crimson25 wrote:

Boku no pico

i agree. a live action would be cool too.
KemZii

blvknight wrote:

Crimson25 wrote:

Boku no pico

i agree. a live action would be cool too.

I agree too
mulraf

Green Platinum wrote:

What's the point? If I want to watch something again why wouldn't I watch the series? Sometimes the artwork and animation can be done up so I'd maybe pick something that looks ugly while having potential through it's design but that is hardly worth losing so much character development and thematic narrative over.

have you never watched an anime where you thought it would actually be better if it was shorter and more on point? i know i have. also i think movies are often a tad more immersive since you don't have to stop and either go to the next episode, watch the opening again, maybe get a recap, in some cases wait a week or more for the next episode but you have one continuous story. also unlike a series you can watch it in a cinema if it's a well known franchise. also as you said oftenly the quality is better than normal anime.
when thinking about animes that i thought were to strechted out tbh get backers would come to mind although that ofc is subjective (i know people how enjoyed the more comedic parts, which were tbh probably the majority. but i liked the main stories with the idk anymore fortress more personally). also maybe higurashi (i thought it wasn't nessercary showing so many murder scenarios in the beginning, it felt a bit random at first. maybe if they cut it down to just one or two until they explained a bit more i might've enjoyed it more (i enjoyed it nevertheless))
My Angel Nilou
Touhou, because it has an Unoficial Anime, but it would be good if some Animation House bring us into an Oficial anime aproved by Zun or any movie
CandyBunnyGirl
food wars deserves a good movie :)
Raiden Elric
live action destroys everything...
Deathwing1306
Black Clover might be cool or Black Bullet
Lumyh
definitely Kimi ni todoke, i feel as though 2 seasons was too short and a movie would be appropriate
show more