forum

Material+ [HD ONLY]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tanza3D

Say hello to Material+! A skin using material design.

I've been working on this for around 3 months now and i think its about time i released it.

Download here!
KPIdS
Nice
RockRoller
please post fullscreen screenshots and not these zoomed in screenshots. Alsoo, is anything besides the gameplay skinned?
Topic Starter
Tanza3D

RockRoller wrote:

please post fullscreen screenshots and not these zoomed in screenshots. Alsoo, is anything besides the gameplay skinned?

Yeah, UI, mods and more.
h3oCharles
spinner clear from Clear Skin Ultra 3.0, mixed skins are not allowed in the forum.
Topic Starter
Tanza3D

h3oCharles wrote:

spinner clear from Clear Skin Ultra 3.0, mixed skins are not allowed in the forum.

Oh god! I completly forgot to change that! I was using that skin as a base for mine, but i completly forgot about that texture being unchanged, i'll fix that right away :sigh:

Edit: Changed now.
Naphe
Change out the Zoomed in Screenshots for Full size ones. this doesnt really appeal alot with those
h3oCharles
if you don't give us full screenshots within 48 hours, I'll report this thread to the mods
RockRoller

h3oCharles wrote:

if you don't give us full screenshots within 48 hours, I'll report this thread to the mods
Lol, there is no rule that say he must have fullscreen screenshots.
Flanster

h3oCharles wrote:

Can you not.
Topic Starter
Tanza3D

RockRoller wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

^
Matt2e2

-Hubz- wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

^

Still, please do add fullscreen screenshots.
show more