forum

Tablet Pen problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CurvedL
Hi, this is my first forum post. I just wanted to ask, are my pen problems normal? I just bought a Huion tablet 3 days ago, and I've definitely improved in all areas except for aim; but out of nowhere every time I have good acc, I accidentally press a button on the pen (which messes with your cursor on the Huion H430p, not sure about other tablets) or one of my hands suddenly locks (whether i'm playing tap+x or normally) and I can't tap. Before when I played mouse I still had pretty bad aim but at least I was consistent and my hands wouldn't freeze up, is this a normal tablet beginner thing?
DXPOHIHIHI
Get a better area, I had my first tablet a month ago and in the first hour was difficult until I adjust my area a bit larger and things went better and believe it or not after 3 hours with my tablet I beat my old top play!

So in short: find the most comfortable area for you
zoklev

szkiller wrote:

Get a better area, I had my first tablet a month ago and in the first hour was difficult until I adjust my area a bit larger and things went better and believe it or not after 3 hours with my tablet I beat my old top play!

I don't see how changing his play area will affect whether or not he presses the button on his pen

Just hold the pen in a way where you won't accidentally press the buttons. Check where the buttons are every attempt to make sure that the pen didn't change position without you knowing
Topic Starter
CurvedL

szkiller wrote:

I use nearly full area and i'm used to it already. It's just that I make really stupid mistakes with the pen.

And to the other post:

I'm experimenting with different grips right now because when I rotate my pen with my current, I start to feel uncomfortable; can't find one that doesn't completely ruin my aim or my comfort. I'll keep looking.

(By the way it's not some random stupid mindset where my pen has to be a certain way, My grip actually makes it feel weird.)
dung eater
If you have a decent sized tablet you can use arm to do big movement and wrist/finger for precise smaller movement. I feel very comfortable doing this with hand in the air, dragging lightly.
show more