forum

THIS PERSON GOT LOST IN FORUMS!! *EMOTIONAL* *GONE WRONG*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
this thread is for the people who need help with something or are just too lazy the read the grand edict also there is just an uprising of help threads here so i want to clarify things

1. this subforum was mainly created for shits and giggles, basically any shitpost or stuff that isn't serious enough in general discussion goes here
  2. if you need help with something with ANYTHING related to osu go to the help subforum, could be window size, tablet area to play osu with, anything that you need help with that's related to osu, it goes in the help subforum if you ask off topic for help they're just gonna shitpost and not give the answers u were hoping for, we dont care about your problems, go to the help subforum for ur issues about osu!!
  3. don't advertise ur discord server here!! we again, don't care at all, there is a pinned thread in general discussion but i know some of you are too lazy to do this so here is the thread
  4. don't introduce urself here, there is a literal subforum made JUST for introductions, how could you miss it? here is the introductions subforum

if u enjoy ur stay in off topic and don't be an obnoxious vermin, then u can be respected by the community mk bye
TeeArctic1
Can I be a noxious vermin and be respected by the community, or does that count as an obnoxious vermin?

Nah, but nice summary.
johnmedina999
thx 4 stātn ze obvi
Serraionga
i'm afraid this thread is going to attract contrarian individuals who are going to do the exact opposite

IM Not Too Suere If This Was A Goodo Idea.
Best Regards,
Seso
abraker
you might want to make a clickbait title
Topic Starter
Zekks

abraker wrote:

you might want to make a clickbait title
alright
ColdTooth
tbh this is well made/said, but time will tell how many will care/see this
VinZentVanDough

ColdTooth wrote:

If this gets pinned
ColdTooth

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

If this gets pinned
Alright.

REQUESTING PIN
johnmedina999
Why? This is just a copy-paste of the Grand Edict and some other stuff. It's hardly special. Just 'cause it's in [notice][/notice] tags doesn't make it good.

Or has the quality of this forum gone down so much that anything that isn't spam or a one-liner is automatically Valhalla material?
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Why? This is just a copy-paste of the Grand Edict and some other stuff. It's hardly special. Just 'cause it's in [notice][/notice] tags doesn't make it good.

Or has the quality of this forum gone down so much that anything that isn't spam or a one-liner is automatically Valhalla material?
[notice][/notice] tags give +10 quality. That said it is still a copy-pasta, so it's nowhere near the Valhalla material needed

edit: 11
Quibbly
Heya everyone my name is dankweiner69 I like sucking on my thumb and picking my nose! Come join the fun at my discord https://discord.gg/6662169420

Oh hey how to dl skins?
abraker
haha xD

ColdTooth
owh

edit: 2298757252852
Ashton
canadian baka
abraker

Ashton wrote:

canadian baka
edit: this