forum

[resolved] Beatmap stuck on 'Creating package...' when attempting to upload

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IIIRawsomeIII
So, I've been attempting to upload my beatmap to the website multiple times, but as the title states, it gets stuck in the process.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried switching from "Cutting Edge" to "Stable" in build settings, but nothing changed.

This started when I attempted to upload it at first, getting stuck at 11.00%; where I deleted the [Data/SubmissionCache] folder. I closed and opened 'osu!' again and now I'm stuck on this.

People with similar problems state that it is due to having no more pending map slots, however, my profile shows that not to be the case

Does anyone know how to fix this? (And possibly, in addition, the underlying reason behind this issue?)

Thanks
Andrea
Make sure you don't have any 0byte files in your Beatmap's folder.

Have you tried restarting the game already?
Death
How big is your beatmap's folder? The version on the website is already at 70mb and it's only 5 minutes long. The BSS size limit should scale with how long your beatmap is, ~10mb per minute.

Try compressing your video more. Or change the difficulty name of your map to be "Marathon".
Topic Starter
IIIRawsomeIII
It seems like just restarting the PC has done the trick. Sorry for wasting everyone's time

(Also, I did not have any 0byte files and when I say "closed and opened 'osu!'", I do mean restart if you need to know)

Edit: I have just updated the map and currently, it's at ~90mb. I will compress the video to compensate
show more