forum

Aran - Enchanted Leaf

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spagyrie
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lundi 12 août 2019 at 01:09:22

Artist: Aran
Title: Enchanted Leaf
Source: HARDCORE SYNDROME 9
Tags: Aran, Enchanted Leaf, HARDCORE SYNDROME 9, HARDCORE TANO*C
BPM: 174
Filesize: 8458kb
Play Time: 04:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4,93 stars, 1040 notes)
Download: Aran - Enchanted Leaf
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Spagyrie's FIRST beatmap. Aim for R... REMAP!!!

Insane 80%(?) - Need to be remapped... FULLY.

Story : My very first beatmap, started the 6th of August 2018, During a simple chatting with Arx Alveria he gave me the idea of mapping some songs, I had no experience as a mapper, but I decided to give it a try. I took a lot of my time to try to map something decent, but my level as a mapper was so bad, that the result need a full remap now...
To answer why this map take so much time and has not been remapped yet, in 2020, is still my lack of experience as a mapper on a song which is very repetitive and tricky to make correctly without copying everything into infinity...
Nevertheless, I still want to rank it, as the first map, the map that launched me into mapping...

On a side note, please, check also my other maps, it is still cool to have some feedback and modding for them, and most importantly, it helps me to improve my mapping style. Thanks in advance!

▼ Log Box ▼
6/08/2018 - Beginning (Thanks Arx Alveria for linking this song)
12/08/2018 - Submitting a first version of the map (Test of the submit system, hard time due to some annoying bug claiming that I do not own the beatmap... fixed)
9/02/2019 - After a break, i will try to continue the mapping, i'll take off the map from the graveyard, but nothing has really changed for now