forum

Lack of consistency

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xXxilEZ
Not sure what else to call it. I feel like every day I play completely differently. One day I can FC 4* jump maps with 96% acc, the next I can't even pass them. There are days when I can stream relatively well, and the following day my streams just go like 100 50 50 x 100 100 50 50. What frustrates me is that the problems are different every time. It feels like both my hands have a mind of their own. I find it ridiculous that sometimes I happen to be in good enough condition to make 4/5 of my best plays in one session. Take this screenshot as an example: http://prntscr.com/khotlq

I haven't seen anyone else talk about a problem like this, so I wanted to ask if there really is nothing I can do to fix this issue, because I genuinely feel like I get worse the more I play.
koemada
it happens to me too,,, im sure it isn't about you getting worse the more you play. its like when we have bad and good days. maybe its because of some other problems that are causing you to have inconsistency throughout your plays?
dung eater
with a regular schelude, you should have pretty regular perfomance. Eating, sleeping, other stuff you do affect you.

take it easy and play the maps you thought were too easy or you were done with, if you can't play the maps you thought were good for you currently.
show more