forum

How is my accuracy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon
I know it's not good, but is it low enough to be a big problem?
Endaris
shouldn't be a big problem, rather a small one
zoklev
>94.99%
very unsatisfying
Solarys
your acc is actually pretty ok, much better than some players I've seen here. I'd probably bring that up to 98.5 or 99 before picking up HardRock as high OD will make you vomit blood if your acc isn't impeccable.
ManuelOsuPlayer
4* 1min, anime pp map C scores.
Stop play almost only the maps you're good at. The ones you're bad at, but they are easy in general, are the best to improve right now.
Order by diff, go to 2* 3* and 4* and up all those shit acc scores to at least 98%.
Make a collection, because so of them you will be unable at the moment, so you can keep a track on them. If there is no way to up a lot the acc you can get at X map, play it using HalfTime mod. If still be a problem use game editor and play the map 0'25x speed.
ADelicateOrange
I think your Acc right now is fine. It is a good thing that you're acknowledging that you're ACC isn't good right now. I think right now what is most important is getting confidence from FCing 3.8-4.5* star maps (being around 95-97%).

You should always strive to get 100% FCs on every playthrough, but you're not doing too poorly. When I was at your rank, I think my Acc was around like.. 92, SO you're doing better I was XD
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Stop play almost only the maps you're good at. The ones you're bad at, but they are easy in general, are the best to improve right now.
Order by diff, go to 2* 3* and 4* and up all those shit acc scores to at least 98%.
Make a collection, because so of them you will be unable at the moment, so you can keep a track on them. If there is no way to up a lot the acc you can get at X map, play it using HalfTime mod. If still be a problem use game editor and play the map 0'25x speed.

Sorry I don't know what you mean. I'm bad at anime songs? I just play through a bunch of songs based on their difficulty anyway, but I don't see the point in fixing old bad scores.

Also I agree I shouldn't play what I'm good at but you seem to know what I'm good at and I don't to be honest.
ManuelOsuPlayer

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Sorry I don't know what you mean. I'm bad at anime songs? I just play through a bunch of songs based on their difficulty anyway, but I don't see the point in fixing old bad scores.

Also I agree I shouldn't play what I'm good at but you seem to know what I'm good at and I don't to be honest.
If you had bad scores means you had problems with X patterns.
koemada
i think your acc is okay, compared to other players.
Akanagi
Average Accuracy tends to increase over time. I had similar values at your level and saw a steady increase, which makes sense because your rhythm, reading aim etc improve and accuracy is a product of all skills rather than a skill itself.
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon

Rayne wrote:

Average Accuracy tends to increase over time. I had similar values at your level and saw a steady increase, which makes sense because your rhythm, reading aim etc improve and accuracy is a product of all skills rather than a skill itself.

Rayne, in light of this comment, do you think it's necessary to play songs that are "too easy" for me to increase accuracy when it will increase overtime anyway? I ask because I have been playing high 3* songs instead of 4* and I just get too bored to focus fully even though they are probably better for acc training.
Feylos
If you're worried about your total accuracy, the quickest way is to get higher accuracy on your top pp plays. For example you have a 92.98% acc A in your top plays. I'd focus on re-doing scores under your average accuracy. Don't worry too much about it though
Akanagi

SpasticSurgeon wrote:

Rayne wrote:

Rayne, in light of this comment, do you think it's necessary to play songs that are "too easy" for me to increase accuracy when it will increase overtime anyway? I ask because I have been playing high 3* songs instead of 4* and I just get too bored to focus fully even though they are probably better for acc training.
Either 3-4* are fine I guess. I played high 3* and 4* at your level too.
KaBluei

Feylos wrote:

If you're worried about your total accuracy, the quickest way is to get higher accuracy on your top pp plays. For example you have a 92.98% acc A in your top plays. I'd focus on re-doing scores under your average accuracy. Don't worry too much about it though

GOOD follow up question...
I'm not sure of the arithmetic equations and whatnot for determining a player's acc% work.
Based on the noted way to improve, it that because pp weighs similarly to Acc, or its just a good idea in general because your high pp scores are low % scores?
Endaris
Acc weighs just like pp, meaning your top scores have a bigger impact.
ManuelOsuPlayer
You can win extra 50pp for a 1% acc more xD
Topic Starter
SpasticSurgeon

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

You can win extra 50pp for a 1% acc more xD

Not at the level I play I don't think.
DXPOHIHIHI
Good accuracy >98%
show more