forum

[Archived] Weird snapping on tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ghostief
https://streamable.com/x55bt
This is freaking me out. Closer to the end, somewhere from 43-47 with those slow sliders, my cursor just snaps weirdly to them. And it's the same with circles too - it does these weird twitches sometimes. I've tried reinstalling drivers, unplugging the tablet, changing stuff in options - nothing works.
And funny thing - this was a problem earlier, but it fixed itself. Now it came back and I don't know what to do.
Also, it's not only at 43-47, you can notice it earlier in some moments too.
Help.
Andrea
Make sure you disabled raw input and put your osu! sensitivity to 1.
Topic Starter
ghostief

Andrea wrote:

Make sure you disabled raw input and put your osu! sensitivity to 1.

I sure did, doesn't help at all.
Andrea
Have you already disabled Windows Ink in your tablet settings?
Topic Starter
ghostief

Andrea wrote:

Have you already disabled Windows Ink in your tablet settings?

Yep that too.
Also, seems like this is not the problem with my tablet. Same thing is happening to my mouse - this bizarre rubberbanding, like it magnetizes you to cirlces and sliders.
modrei_DELETED
you're not the first one that mentions that, however osu doesnt have anything like that built-in so it must be related to something in windows

you could go into your mouse options (in windows) and check if you have mouse acceleration disabled
Topic Starter
ghostief

modrei wrote:

you're not the first one that mentions that, however osu doesnt have anything like that built-in so it must be related to something in windows

you could go into your mouse options (in windows) and check if you have mouse acceleration disabled

Not having mouse acceleration just feels weird, I'll try it out.
Edit: Nah, it's the same. Still sticks to sliders and circles.
Don't know what to do.
show more