posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aap_
z
zoklev

uwubb wrote:

I feel as if the keys are being pressed an extra key ahead than usual

I don’t understand what you mean. Are you saying that the travel distance is shorter than your previous keys? In that case, you should just get used to it.

Also how is this a huge problem for osu in the first place
Topic Starter
aap_
z
zoklev

uwubb wrote:

Lets pretend for an example that I was suppose to follow this certain pattern of clicks,
zzzxzx I feel as if I was doing zzzxxzx, it feels really odd and frankly is very annoying.

maybe you bottom out the x press so that the tactile bump + bottoming out makes you feel like you pressed it twice?
SpasticSurgeon

uwubb wrote:

Lets pretend for an example that I was suppose to follow this certain pattern of clicks,
zzzxzx I feel as if I was doing zzzxxzx, it feels really odd and frankly is very annoying.
To me this sounds like you are applying pressure to the first "x" in anticipation and you probably press it a little before the actual press. For example if it's zzz *pause* xzx you may press it in anticipation. At least that is what I have done on mechanical keyboards and I've had a brown azio keyboard and red blackwidow.
The Gambler
I can see the other huge problem here... Plz format post.

Also for 61k I think you have other issues other than your switches. I bought my first mech at 89k 4 years ago and it didn't help me pass Calamity Fortune (Another) the moment I got it.

Doesn't help at all that you bought a new mech since you are still learning and now you add on learning a new switch type. Patience, and you will not even care the switch type you get for osu.

Also clicky/tactile is bad IMO, since it screws with the force you need to hit the switch. That is coming from having played with switches from Cherry MX Red to an ALPS/Matias Click. They are fantastic for typing, however.

Lastly, if you are alternating 'z' and 'x' like so:

The Gambler wrote:

> zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx

and get:

The Gambler wrote:

> zxzxzzxxxzxzxzzzxzxzx

your keypad is suffering from switch bounce, caused either by a faulty switch or a deficient debouncing algorithm. You should probably contact customer support for help like newer firmware or replacements.

- From your local keyswitch addict
The Gambler
Topic Starter
aap_
Appreciate it!
show more