forum

Teminite - State Of Mind

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 15:59:22

Artist: Teminite
Title: State Of Mind
Tags: Uprising EDM Marathon Melodic Jazz
BPM: 150
Filesize: 10237kb
Play Time: 05:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Rise (5.06 stars, 641 notes)
Download: Teminite - State Of Mind
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

I will rise, above this state of mind.

Those who know me already know I'm a sucker for any Teminite material, which seems to be the case as well for other people here. However, ever since I first listened to this track, there was something hypnotizing, yet still different about it. I can tell it was done with a lot more feeling than the other tracks, and truly so, Teminite has also shown he has an emotional attachment to this song as well - it's something special. All I can do is just try to honor that same feeling too.

When I started mapping this, I had a sense of pressure, as if I had to finish the map - it was just so ideal, the way I was picturing everything, specially the red sliders on each chorus; although of course I was wary of doing something like that at first, I think it's the one thing we all remember the song by. I'm really happy with the result.

Another creation which is actually going for ranking, after all, I guess there will be no problem as the length is more than 5 minutes long. Hopefully people can appreciate the work that went behind this.

Thank you for playing!