forum

Capcom - Mega Man 2 Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
The only technical thing I note is that the sections that have 179.90 bpm should probably be 180.00 instead. I'm not just basing this on all other bpm in this map being a multiple of 0.25, but also I think the slider at 01:01:37 (1) in Normal seems to begin a little later than it should under 179.90 bpm. Before that, everything is too close to call, but I think I can detect the disrepancy by that point.

Also, how about mega manning the map's skin up a litle? Megaman comboburst pic, for example. Dare I also suggest an hp bar and gameover sound like the ones I use in my Bubble Man wip? (HP bar in tones of blue, of course).

Besides these nitcpicks, the maps are great.
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
Adjusted the timing. I really don't want to skin this particular map, because I was going for a relatively subtle storyboard and I don't want skin elements taking emphasis away from it. Also any skin stuff I can think of would be "in-game" stuff which would feel out of place with the cutscene-themed SB, in my opinion.

also im lazy
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
Difficult
01:06:02 (1,2,3,4) - Just change that. I didn't realize how incredibly hard it actually was until I played it. I insta-failed the first time and barely passed the second time out of sheer luck. There's already of ton of easy slider breaks in the map, so yeah.

Sinistro said he forgot to mention setting a Preview Point.

Also, I think the Normal (sampleset) hit sounds are a bit loud. It's kind of a quiet song and the hit sounds are pretty overpowering. Sinistro and I were thinking around 70-75% or so.
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
Fixed again

foulcoon
[Difficult]

Future players might get mad at me for this, but i think you should increase the overall difficulty by 1 tick. The spinners with notes following are currently confusing as hell, and increasing the overall difficulty clears up alot of confusion (for me at least). Lets see if others agree?

01:08:51 (1,2) - 100% chance of slider break, i'd like to see 2 turn into stacks, but meh.
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
Fixed that too. My once super-hard solo now feels nerfed enough that even I could survive it. How sad. Still, the map is probably balanced better this way.
foulcoon
Hi I'm foulcoon, and I approve of this map.
Sinistro
I'm Rankman.

Yes, I am a dentist.

RAP RANK