forum

I.O - Lv.0 [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unpredictable
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, May 13, 2019 at 4:24:38 PM

Artist: I.O
Title: Lv.0
Source: VOEZ
Tags: 1164530434 -mysticeyes keppsado rayark io instrumental mobile rhythm game piano carillon
BPM: 161.3
Filesize: 22949kb
Play Time: 01:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy - 4Key (1.63 stars, 352 notes)
  2. -Mystic's Hard - 4Key (3.26 stars, 711 notes)
  3. Sado's Normal - 4Key (2.01 stars, 458 notes)
  4. Special - 4Key (4.15 stars, 886 notes)
Download: I.O - Lv.0
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Big thanks to 1164530434 for the amazing keysounds.

Also big thanks to -MysticEyes and Keppsado for their guest difficulties.

Huge shoutout to dudehacker with helping me with hitsound problems.

Also huge thanks to Maxus, Leniane, and _Kobii for their BN checks.

Like the song? Try out Valedict's map as well. Cool map that had influenced me to try similar patterning in my own map.

Some Context
This song and map mean a lot to me. It reminds me of when I first started mapping and I tried to get my first mapset ranked for mania. I used to play a lot of VOEZ back in the day and I tried to get one of the hardest songs ranked from VOEZ at the time. This song reminds me of how I started somehow, it's calm yet the song in the middle progresses to a much faster BPM and the middle of the song's rhythm starts to get denser, showing intensity from this calm and simple song, and then the song starts to slow down back to it's mellow self, which in a way reminds me of my journey and my progression as a mapper when I first started. My journey getting here wasn't easy and there were a lot of roadblocks I stumbled on to get here, but those difficult parts of any journey started to get easier as I started to learn more quickly and meet a lot more amazing mappers/players. I'm not an amazing mapper and I don't think I stand out in a crowd of amazing/well-known mappers, but this song stands out to me and I would like to share this song with you all in hopes it stands out to you as well.

With this, I present to you: I.O - Lv.0.