forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Athena-
Because this thread in the Korean sub-forum basically got invaded by everyone and even reached 70+ pages
t/31588&start=1155

Post football stuff here, (e.g latest games, news, witty insults and remarks aimed at a club or it's fans)
GladiOol
bayern münchen will win because robben aiaiaiaiai
ReVeNg3r
dont watch futbol....what is interesting on men running for ball? -.-
UnderminE
Barcelona - Chelsea

I cried. Chelsea <3 It was an epic match thanks to Mourinho.

But I'm supporting Bayern too because Schweinsteiger.
Mara

ReVeNg3r wrote:

men running for ball? -.-
Well I am running for balls if you know what I mean.

I like ice hockey more, though.
GeNJiii_old

GladiOol wrote:

Madrid were very bad at penaltys..... but robben sux, ribery is better.
ReVeNg3r

LunaticMara wrote:

ReVeNg3r wrote:

men running for ball? -.-
Well I am running for balls if you know what I mean.

I like ice hockey more, though.
i think i know :D heh
and i watch too ,rather hockey than futbol.
GladiOol

GeNJiii wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Madrid were very bad at penaltys..... but robben sux, ribery is better.
hell no.

robben is a player of it's own. his technique, skills, goals... he's a joy to watch to.

His 3-1 goal... beautiful goal :D france scores and in the same minute robben scores from an impossible angle aiaiiaai
Cyclohexane
Man the French championship sucks. The club I support didn't even come close to its level it had in the previous years (SRFC, my hometown's club)
Kinda happy about the whole "OM going to quarterfinals" thing even though they took a beating. Not too happy about both of the Spanish teams getting beaten though. (inb4 omg Color you have horrible taste aaaaa)
UnderminE
I remember Robben from Euro08. I fell in love with him in that year.
silmarilen

best moment in football history :D
Mismagius
Robben sucked against Real Madrid, but I hope he does a nice game against Chelsea :<

But I'm really unsure, I just wanted Real and Barça to lose, heh, but I think I'm more inclined to want Chelsea to win :v
Cyclohexane
I was so mad when that happened @silmarilen
Probably more than with the Zidane headbutt actually
Mismagius

Mr Color wrote:

Man the French championship sucks. The club I support didn't even come close to its level it had in the previous years (SRFC, my hometown's club)
The club I support is at the FOURTH pooting division of the BRAZILIAN league. That's, like, ridiculously low (considering it used to be really good some years ago, even winning the Brazilian cup)

but oh well, brazilian soccer sucks anyways, you guys are lucky since you have the only decent players in europe \:D/

even though Neymar is pretty fun to watch :v
Cyclohexane
The club I support always stuck in 1st league but couldn't win anything to save its life. We (almost) always end up between 5th to 9th and never ever won the championship despite the club being like 111 years old.
Oh well \:D/
GladiOol
Ajax all the way /o/ they have an awesome team right now.

Too bad they always sell their players... if they would just keep them 1~3 years more, they'd be one of the best teams in europe.
Tanzklaue
VFB Stuttgart all the way \o/
they're maybe not the best, but they are the local team, and everyone here cheers for them. (well, nearly everyone)
I too think that Bayern will take the champions league, they are better than chelsea and more deserving to be in the finals. plus, they play at home, everything is on their side.
galvenize

GladiOol wrote:

Too bad they always sell their players... if they would just keep them 1~3 years more, they'd be one of the best teams in europe.

Vertonghen to Arsenal BRAAAAAH.
hopefully

kriers

GladiOol wrote:

Gotta admire Ajax. Constantly producing world class talents and having an average age of like 22 in their starting setup.
bmin11
Chelsea fan here. It was a tough season to be their fan. Too much dramas for me to handle.

I also support FC Gangwon in the K-League. Did I mention that we had a supporter party for our first league victory?
show more