forum

Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Loop & Loop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2008 at 08:31:55 p.m.

Artist: Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Title: Loop & Loop
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3013kb
Play Time: 02:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.42 stars, 63 notes)
  2. Hard (3.83 stars, 227 notes)
  3. Insane (4.1 stars, 227 notes)
  4. Normal (0.81 stars, 126 notes)
Download: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Loop & Loop
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This beatmap is authentic!

It wasn't that hard to map. Would you believe it?

Enjoy!
m980
Super Authentic Nazi Power GO!!

First off.. Easy Normal and Hard should have their circle size two ticks left from the middle. Insane circle size should be the middle.

Easy
01:21:21 (1,2,3) - All the combos like this should be abit more spread out.

Normal
01:28:59 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - Horizontal Flip
02:27:67 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - Horizontal Flip
Also the Notes in the Chorus should be more of a Square shape. Right now it's a rectangle.

Hard
Resnap
00:14:50 (1,2) - This whole section. Move the beats on the left more to the left, (By beats, i mean the pair beats) and move the beats on the right more to the right.
00:44:05 (1,2) - This whole section.. The beats on the left should be moved abit more to the left, (By beats, i mean the pair beats) and the ones on the right should be moved more to the right.
01:15:21 (5) - Move up so it's higher then 3 in the y axis. Same with the other ones.
01:17:75 (2,3) - Move to the right abit.
01:18:44 (4,5) - Move to the left abit
01:21:21 (1,2) - These two beats should be symmetrical. Move 1 to the left abit. Move these two beats abit up and move the slider abit down.
01:24:90 (1,2) - ^ (Replace Slider with the beats below the middle.
01:50:51 (1) - This section has to be changed. The beats should be more spread out. Right now they are really cramped up.
01:55:13 (3) - New Combo
02:02:51 (3) - New Combo
Chorus Changes.
After increasing circle size. Spread the notes out abit more so that none of the beats overlap.

Insane is just a mirrored version?

Yeah there will probably be more after you fix these..

[Star]
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Al-Azif
hi, about timing, I got offset 14752

I agree with 14740, good job
awp
Timing check on request.

awpset is 14758, do what you will with it. Zoooooom.

~
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
Awaiting background picture.
Cyclone
Ranked
Starrodkirby86
Whoo...One thing I got to say is that [Hard] is good practice for those long spaces. @_@;

Great authenticity. :)
AgentSieg
For me it's a bit too authentic... with mouse it gets pretty hard to do those spaces that fast
Topic Starter
Gens

It's a little sad people don't like it. But WHATEVER.
And, StarrodKirby, it's more like this: ಠ_ಠ
:P

j/k
Starrodkirby86

Gens wrote:

It's a little sad people don't like it. But WHATEVER.
And, StarrodKirby, it's more like this: ಠ_ಠ
:P

j/k
•_•? It's more like Ω□Ω. :O No, no, this is better: ®_®

Those long spaces make me T∆T. Positively though.

Okay, I'm having a bit of fun with the Character Map so I should leave it at that...xD

For people complaining about those long beats, deal with it. If you can't make that lunge towards the next space, then keep trying. Eventually you'll be able to and your skill on...those types of beats would rise. :D Kind of like what James Training would do (Except James Training does it at a more significant rate).

Again, thanks for mapping this authentic treat. :3