forum

Family Force 5 - Dance or Die

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Behon

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Beatmap is complete. Any thoughts, about sounds in particular?
It's kind of hard to give critique on sounds when you don't have any. :P

But seriously, check out other maps that have their circles go along with the music instead of lyrics at parts, like this does. The Ouendan 2 version of Music Hour, for example, if you're wondering where to place whistles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNPqWnqHeE

That said, the spacing and placement on this is good, so I'll star it.
Rolled
Topic Starter
machol30
Thanks, guys! I certainly will incorporate some hitsounds in this beatmap. Just you wait... hopefully by this weekend, it should get worked on and done (I have some reading to get caught up with).

EDIT: Hard done.
fufe
Thats badass. I think the sounds really worked well.

02:12:14 (1,2,3,4) - Awesome lol
Topic Starter
machol30
Hi. Sorry it took me so long to get the sounds done. I am pretty content with them now. Hopefully this will be a nice, easy and quick rank.
Mogsy
Normal:
-00:54:40 (2) - New Combo mark goes here.
-00:58:57 (2) - ^
-01:14:75 (2) - Realign this slider so the endpoints match up.
-01:21:27 (1) - Finish, please.
-01:51:27 (5,6,7) - Realignment. Make 5 end on the endpoint of 4, line up 6 with 5/4's endpoint, and have 7 end on 6's endpoint.
-03:18:27 (1) - Finish goes here.

Hard:
-01:21:27 (1) - Finish goes here.
-01:58:84 (6,7,8,9) - This looks messy in my opinion, if you don't want to change it, that's fine, but eh.
-02:28:18 (1) - Finish, please.
-03:18:27 (1) - ^

Those are my only complaints. Fix and I'll bubble. I thought this was fun, and I love the song.
Topic Starter
machol30

Mogsworth wrote:

Normal:
-00:54:40 (2) - New Combo mark goes here. Done.
-00:58:57 (2) - ^ Done.
-01:14:75 (2) - Realign this slider so the endpoints match up. Done. It's not an exact mirror, but I think it's pretty darn close. :P
-01:21:27 (1) - Finish, please. Sorry, but denied.
-01:51:27 (5,6,7) - Realignment. Make 5 end on the endpoint of 4, line up 6 with 5/4's endpoint, and have 7 end on 6's endpoint. Done.
-03:18:27 (1) - Finish goes here. Sorry, but denied.

Hard:
-01:21:27 (1) - Finish goes here. Denied.
-01:58:84 (6,7,8,9) - This looks messy in my opinion, if you don't want to change it, that's fine, but eh. Is it the overlapping of the end sliders? I fixed that. See if that's any better.
-02:28:18 (1) - Finish, please. Denied.
-03:18:27 (1) - ^ Denied.
Eh... I didn't think those spinner finishes fit into the song/map. I didn't change those, but I did fix everything else.

Mogsworth wrote:

Those are my only complaints. Fix and I'll bubble. I thought this was fun, and I love the song.
Wow! Thanks! :)
Mogsy
As a man of my word, I shall bubble it.
Sinistro
Normal
02:26:75 (1) - Maybe I just really don't like antijumps, especially in Normal, but could you do me a favour and space this farther? It tripped me every time I tested this map. C' mon, it's only 5 beats to be respaced until the spinner... :3

I think the offset feels just a little bit late, based on countdown, perceived delayed slider ends and metronome. Do you think minus about 8 ms would be ok?

That's all I can see.

UPDATE: Seems satisfactory. Ranked!