forum

Wada Kouji - Target ~Akai Shougeki~ (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 2:19:55 PM

Artist: Wada Kouji
Title: Target ~Akai Shougeki~ (TV Size)
BPM: 160
Filesize: 3575kb
Play Time: 01:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.7 stars, 145 notes)
  2. Normal (3.24 stars, 100 notes)
Download: Wada Kouji - Target ~Akai Shougeki~ (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
2nd Digimon OP. So uh, yeah.

EDIT: Added awpset, changed some notes on Normal
EDIT2: foulcoon fixes
EDIT3: there.
EDIT4: Cheese's fixes
awp
awpset: 14,360

[Normal]
A lot of the half-note streams sound really off to me, like they're trying to go with the vocals but aren't quite making it. This might be due to the offset being like 30ms off, initially. But listen to Normal again. Try playing it. I just couldn't do those half-note streams because they sounded so off-time =\

The case was different for Hard though. I don't really got any complaints there.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Thanks! ^_^ Yeah, some notes on Normal felt...well...weird, so I move some around, so they're on the 'strong' syllables, which sounds...right.
foulcoon
Damn you and your digimon crap..

Anyways i DID want to bubble this... but your offset is on the wrong beat.
*shuns awp* just set it to 13,985

also in [Normal]
00:46:42 (1,1) - this is way too cruel for a normal difficulty, give the player some time to hit the note.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Fixed both. Thanks for modding
foulcoon
Funny thing is that spinner still confused me this time around, cept i hit it super early. Chances are first time players won't make that mistake, so all is good.

Bubbled.
awp
foulcoon and I were raging at one anothers' timing points and I think his is a few ms early. Not a big deal.

But I AM going to continue to bitch about the note placement on [Normal]
Example: 01:10:42 (1) - This really should be at 01:10:61. Place the notes where the emphasis is, otherwise people will find the map largely unintuitive.

But I'm only gonna nazi-pop this once. Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa =| stop highlighting me already
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Oh, those too? Fixed. :P
CheeseWarlock
[Normal]
00:15:48 (4) - Shouldn't end here.
00:16:98 (1,2,3,4) - Awkward mapping.
The entire first half of the song just plays sort of boring. Fundamentally sound, but sort of blaaaah.

[Hard]
No complaints.

And it needs a background.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Something still sounds really off in Normal. Maybe there's an audio delay in the whistles, maybe there's something iffy in my laptop. I'm watching it over and over in the editor and it sounds like the game falls behind the music for a bit.

However the good news is that I'm just crazy in the head - during an actual test play session it felt much better. I think I got 2 100s, one was definitely my fault, the other mighta been because of bad timing but WHO KNOWS let's just pretend it's all better

still no background though so I'm not bubblin' yet. But I'm more or less satisfied with Normal now.
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
foulcoon
Unfortunately theres nothing wrong with this crap, so i have to rank it.

Can you map some mainstream English music please?
Zerostarry

foulcoon wrote:

Unfortunately theres nothing wrong with this crap, so i have to rank it.

Can you map some mainstream English music please?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gBU2Ry0i0o

'ere you go
foulcoon
totally not what i meant..