forum

IOSYS - Utage wa Eien ni

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11 กรกฎาคม 2552 at 22:00:46

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Utage wa Eien ni
Source: Touhou Suisui Suusuu
Tags: utage wa eien ni iosys touhou suisui suusuu
BPM: 170
Filesize: 17684kb
Play Time: 03:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.24 stars, 240 notes)
  2. Hard (4.74 stars, 436 notes)
  3. Normal (4.23 stars, 392 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Utage wa Eien ni
Download: IOSYS - Utage wa Eien ni (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
12th beatmap. ~APPROVAL VERSION~

My 3rd IOSYS beatmap. This version is submitted for RANKED.

EDIT 18: 11 Jul 2009
-Fixed offset & video offset.

EDIT 17: 05 Jul 2009
- Reduced MP3 file size.
EDIT 16: 26 Jun 2009
- Fixed notes.
- Decreased volume.
Real1
That is more than hard... That's Insane. <_< And 26mil+ total score? It could go into approved, but I'm not so sure about ranking.

Easy and Normal were ok.
EVA-X
hard is fit for tag play! GJ! XD
darrihuka
this IOSYS is awesome and fun to play as always
:)

if this one is going for ranked
i would give some suggestions here{

00:12:666 - (11,,45) this is going to have to be changed imo. it's 1.6x faster than in my lazy bee... maybe make the notes a bit closer or put them in a more regular shape will be fine to play;

00:41:342 - (11,,19) personally i feel the music's slowed down here and is speeding up right after this combo so i would suggest to put this stream in a closer way (here's my example image><);

01:51:928 - (11,,19) i would also suggest to change this somehow, same to above or something else;

03:19:456 - (11,,20) this one make me feel a bit uncomfortable while playing...(looks similiar to those in Cheer~? personally i don't like it. maybe i just suck XD);
}

and i also suggest some note be set to NEW COMBO here{
00:21:666 - (14) 00:23:783 - (10)
00:27:313 - (14) 00:29:430 - (10)
00:33:157 - (14) 00:35:077 - (10)
00:38:607 - (14);

01:32:253 - (14) 01:34:370 - (10)
01:37:900 - (14) 01:40:017 - (10)
01:43:546 - (7) 01:45:664 - (10)
01:49:193 - (14);

02:59:781 - (14) 03:01:898 - (10)
03:05:428 - (14) 03:07:545 - (10)
03:11:074 - (8) 03:13:192 - (10)
03:16:721 - (14);

03:20:603 - (21);
}

//btw look at these note numbers... >:(
//(11)(14)(10).. that's why i would call your maps WORKS OF ART
//it's absolutely well designed and arranged! other mappers can't reach this level :)

that's all :) nothing else
oh wait
i also suggest change the clock (the spinner) into a reverse colored one~
i can't see my cursor under this way ><!

if this one is ranked it's gonna be my 3rd favourite IOSYS :)
1st - MARISA! 2nd - KANBU!!

Dakeyrus

darrihuka wrote:

this IOSYS is awesome and fun to play as always
:)

if this one is going for ranked
i would give some suggestions here{

00:12:666 - (11,,45) this is going to have to be changed imo. it's 1.6x faster than in my lazy bee... maybe make the notes a bit closer or put them in a more regular shape will be fine to play;
Gonna have to agree with that, it's a bit insane, even for a DJPop map, but don't let me hold the final verdict. I passed it, I can give you that much :P

Starred, bubble once we sort out if that part is too brutal.
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
FurukawaPan
I like this map a lot. [Hard] is really mean though. :twisted:

It might be best to rename [Hard] to [Insane] and [Normal] to [Hard].
If you are going for ranked, you might have to redo the last part of your insane, because it's mostly stacked dots, which stack up the points needlessly, and give players with really high endurance an unfair advantage on this map. It's similar to U.N Owen in the sense that it really hurts your hand by forcing you to repeatedly rapid-click through stacks and stacks. >:(

Also, I would've liked to see more interesting, yet challenging patterns at the latter part of it, the first 2/3rds of your [Hard] are really well done, and if you took it easy on the deathstreams it would probably be rankable, but the last bit is just repeated stacks. (This is fine though for the beer chugging section though, since it fits well ;) )

You completely nailed it on Normal/Easy so if you're done with this map, and on hard I really like the streams where the volume increases steadily, this is a nice effect.
Topic Starter
DJPop
Utage wa Eien ni ~Unrankable Version~

My first map when first submitted this song. Created on 26/12/2008.
This map is really too insane to play so I had to remapped another with lower difficult and removed this map out.

Last Updated: 16/02/2009.

Download: IOSYS - Utage wa Eien ni (DJPop) [Unrankable].osu
Topic Starter
DJPop

DJPop wrote:

darrihuka wrote:

00:41:342 - (11,,19) personally i feel the music's slowed down here and is speeding up right after this combo so i would suggest to put this stream in a closer way (here's my example image><);
Fixed, but used my own notes styles.

01:51:928 - (11,,19) i would also suggest to change this somehow, same to above or something else;
Fixed, use same with above
I'd just checked them again and found that the old patterns were possible to play.
Don't think they're zig-zags, but think they're straight streams. Because they're TRICK notes. :P
Like the image below... Tell me if you agree or not.

darrihuka

DJPop wrote:

DJPop wrote:

darrihuka wrote:

Fixed, but used my own notes styles.

Fixed, use same with above
I'd just checked them again and found that the old patterns were possible to play.
Don't think they're zig-zags, but think they're straight streams. Because they're TRICK notes. :P
Like the image below... Tell me if you agree or not.
LOL i was just giving my personal suggestions here for reference
yeah it's possible to keep combo with it but it's too hard
if you move straight on it the area you can click is very small and hard to catch (even harder than 2+smaller circles go in straight i think..)
the fixed pattern feels better =]
Dakeyrus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi
fun to play but hard as hell ^^

really nice job.
Real1

Dakeyrus wrote:

darrihuka wrote:

Edit - Looks much, much better in Hard mode now, and the other two check out for spacing and whatnot. I see no reason this can't be ranked. Bubbled.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 27mil is a lot more than 10mil which is the max score a song can have unless peppy personally approved it for ranking. Has peppy approved it? If he has then, go rank.
Ekaru
Only one little thing I found on Normal:

01:33:31 (2) - This note is completely covered by the slider. I was like, "Okay, here's an approach circle, where is the actual hit cir- (X) Oh." Then it's a nice sized jump from 2 to 3. Move this circle to the end of the slider like the other ones, please. That way it won't be covered, and there will be no jump.

Then again, you probably intended for it to be at the end of the slider, but misplaced it. Eh, oh well.

EDIT: Other than that, good job... like your other maps.
Dakeyrus

Real1 wrote:

Dakeyrus wrote:

darrihuka wrote:

Edit - Looks much, much better in Hard mode now, and the other two check out for spacing and whatnot. I see no reason this can't be ranked. Bubbled.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 27mil is a lot more than 10mil which is the max score a song can have unless peppy personally approved it for ranking. Has peppy approved it? If he has then, go rank.

You're spot on, which is why I've been bugging peppy to rank it :P
Ekaru
OH for the love of-

There are partly-offscreen beats in Hard. Which, according to what peppy said a while ago, is...

...unrankable. Sad to say. I think this is because there's less are to hit. Sliders are a case-by-case, though.

So uh, fix that please. Referring to beats like

01:24:48 (1)

BTW. So you can either fix it, or see what peppy says about that. XP
Dakeyrus

Ekaru wrote:

OH for the love of-

There are partly-offscreen beats in Hard. Which, according to what peppy said a while ago, is...

...unrankable. Sad to say. I think this is because there's less are to hit. Sliders are a case-by-case, though.

BTW. So you can either fix it, or see what peppy says about that. XP

Partly offscreen? That sounds more like it's a problem you specifically are having tbh, neither Cyclone nor myself caught any offscreen beats o.O
Ekaru
Look at the 1 near the bottom in this SS. That's what I'm talking about. Yes, this situation has happened before, and yes, it ended up with that person having to change it, sad to say.

EDIT: And there's still that one beat in Normal.

EDIT2: Specific beats would be, other than that one,

01:33:13 (2) -
01:37:19 (9) -
02:37:54 (24,25,26) -
03:01:72 (9) -
03:13:19 (10) -

That's all. Not that many, at least?

Topic Starter
DJPop
I'm going to go to Chiangmai this afternoon, please help me check the mistakes of the maps.
I'll come back in Dec 31 around midnight or maybe Jan 1st morning (GMT +7)

Ekaru wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

Specific beats would be, other than that one,

01:33:13 (2) -
01:37:19 (9) -
02:37:54 (24,25,26) -
03:01:72 (9) -
03:13:19 (10) -
Fixed.

Ekaru wrote:

01:33:31 (2) - This note is completely covered by the slider. I was like, "Okay, here's an approach circle, where is the actual hit cir- (X) Oh." Then it's a nice sized jump from 2 to 3. Move this circle to the end of the slider like the other ones, please. That way it won't be covered, and there will be no jump.
I think it's not too much problem because you can see an approach circle of it and they're same like this in the whole song.
If you want me to change them, wait until I come back from travel.

Ekaru wrote:

Then again, you probably intended for it to be at the end of the slider, but misplaced it. Eh, oh well.
Sorry for the mistake :oops:
Dakeyrus
All things considered, and the minor changes made, I'll leave the bubble up for you. I'm gonna try to get peppy to take a look and hopefully get some ranking going on here. Cheers bud, enjoy your trip
show more