forum

Tomoko Sasaki - 2:00 a.m.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Drezus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on terça-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2009 at 20:01:00

Artist: Tomoko Sasaki
Title: 2:00 a.m.
Source: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tags: super smash bros brawl animal crossing wild world ds wii nintendo
BPM: 106
Filesize: 9541kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,77 stars, 139 notes)
  2. Insane (4,8 stars, 212 notes)
  3. Normal (2,29 stars, 104 notes)
Download: Tomoko Sasaki - 2:00 a.m.
Download: Tomoko Sasaki - 2:00 a.m. (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi, guys! This is my second beatmap.

This time, I did the Animal Crossing: Wild World's 2:00 a.m. remix from Super Smash Bros. Brawl! I had a lot of trouble coming with a pleasant rhytmn for this song, but when I finally came up with some cool beat, I went ahead and finished Insane, Hard and Normal difficulties right away. By the way, the difficulties are as close as possible to the Ouendan/EBA difficulties, so I'm probably not doing Easy since the Normal one is already too easy for a standard Osu! player.
Personally, I wish it could be a little longer than it is right now, and I'm also somewhat worried about the BPM, but I think everything else is alright (including distance snapping! ;_; ).

Of course, your opinion is also very important so, please, comment! Thanks for playing!

EDIT2: Following Larto's recommendation, I adjusted some things that looked somewhat weird now that he pointed out. Hard also had a lot of spacing issues that I didn't noticed, so I could fix them without the need of a BAT to point them out.

EDIT3: Thanks to kingcobra, the map is now even better and more stable/consistent! The offset was brough down to -10, and some weird spacings were adjusted with the (new to me) more detailed grid layers.

EDIT4: It fell down to Graveyeard because I didn't know I had to keep asking people to comment or chek out my map. My bad, I guess.
Larto
Nice map, dude.

Insane:
00:53:34 (5,6) - Maybe place this further away from (4)'s end?
01:04:81 (2,3) - A bit closer to (1)
Evil Overall Difficulty/HP Drain, but I guess it's okay for an Insane.

Hard:
00:33:53 (7) - Maybe stack it with (6)'s end.
01:04:52 (1) - A bit closer to (7). I know, Distance Snap says it's right, but it looks like the spacing there is even.
01:57:73 ( 6) - That slider is sooooooo higggggggggggh uuuuuuuuuuup, it doesn't look good while playing. make the curve a bit lower, plz

Normal:
00:26:03 (3) - This here is so close to (2)'s end :/ Please move it a bit further away.
00:27:16 (1) - This also feels pretty close to (4)'s end.
01:38:49 (3) - Again >_<
01:39:62 (1) - And again, lol. Not your fault.

GOOOO :D
kingcobra52
Try -10 for Offset. Don't forget to resnap and recheck your beats.

Normal

00:28:30 (4) - Closer to 3. Distance snap accordingly.
00:57:02 (1) - Shift back 1/4 beat, Increase length by 1/4.

Hard

00:53:48 (4) - Closer to the end of 3. Distance snap accordingly.
00:57:02 (1) - See my comment on normal.
01:21:49 (7) - Switch to grid level 2 or 3 and put this closer to 6. DSA.
01:26:02 (7) - Move 1 to the right (on grid level 1).

Insane

Decrease overall difficulty and HP drain a bit, will ya. :P

00:42:45 (10,11,12) - Switch to grid level 2 or 3 and try to make this look more like a curve. Distance snap accordingly if needed.
00:57:02 (1) - See normal.
01:18:67 (10,11,12) - See 2 above.
01:54:90 (11,12,13) - See above.
01:59:43 (11,12,13) - And again.

j00 get a star! :)
Topic Starter
Drezus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Drezus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007
Revived and moved to Help
Topic Starter
Drezus
I don't really know why it was be moved to help, but eh, at least people will actually see it now, I guess.

Thanks matty.
Topic Starter
Drezus
...Bump, plz?
nilsonneto
ztrot
dang dude you awsome my map sucks compared how long you been mapping =) if this your frist or second you made for this kind of thing keep up the amazing worked i hoped this gets ranked
:)
Turnip_old
I love this song. Totally.

As for the beatmaps, they're pleasant to play. The colour choice and image are nice. In [Insane], though, I was hitting near-constant 100s. Maybe I suck, but maybe the offset's a bit... off?

Fun, though. I like it.
kingcobra52
Looking good now.

Bubbled.
Larto
Good work, buddy.
Mafiamaster
Flash video crashes my osu :(
Why is it a flash video? O_o
If it's just me who crashes, don't worry about it. I'll just delete the video, making it playable for me. :cry:
Must be missing a codec or something...
Confirmed: It's just me who crashes ;)
Ace of Trades
Flashes DON'T like working. If wanted, using my ultra-super powers, I can convert it to a likable form.
Topic Starter
Drezus

Ace of Trades wrote:

Flashes DON'T like working. If wanted, using my ultra-super powers, I can convert it to a likable form.
They work fine with the Community Codec Pack, as far as I know.
nanoRL
Nice Map and Song :D

edti: why can't i star it :shock: :<