forum

M2U - World Opening

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kharl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 20 พฤศจิกายน 2550 at 1:50:41

Artist: M2U
Title: 天地開闢 (World Opening)
BPM: 75~150
Filesize: 2157kb
Play Time: 01:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.47 stars, 125 notes)
  2. Normal (3.83 stars, 165 notes)
  3. Hard (4.85 stars, 250 notes)
Download: M2U - World Opening
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

My fifth beatmap. This is a song by M2U from EZ2DJ 7th Trax - a DJ arcade game. Listening to this Chinese instrumental song always reminds me of Chinese New Year Festival. I hope you enjoy it. :)
Homestarrunner
wow, i'm trying to help out, but this is a pretty good and solid beat-map, nice and hard, and deserves its hard rank,

although the slider at 00:23:36, is nice, to me, it sounds off, but i'm prolly wrong, cause i'm tired, and not hearin to well, but I like that slider to not have a whistle, because the song is a little to quiet at the point that slider is at, and it kind of overthrows the music in the background, but the other whistles are good
Echo
Great beatmap! I can't see any flaws in it, except the timing might be ever so slightly off...

Anyway, waiting for your easy map. For now, you get a shiny star.
Topic Starter
Kharl
Bump.

Easy level added. Should be ready for ranking now. :)
Fraeon
No problems with this one. :)
eyup
Wow, this must have been REALLY hard to time properly. It's hard enough for me to pick up the timing changes and transition between 4/4 and compound time whilst playing! You've nailed it though. Great job, all three difficulties feel perfect. Ranked!