forum

Perfume - Lovefool (30 Byou Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Annabel
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 3:58:57 PM

Artist: Perfume
Title: Lovefool (30 Byou Ver.)
Tags: Ayyri Trynna Lafayla Cover Second Version 30ser ver Pepsi NEX The Cardigans English Remix Pop
BPM: 132
Filesize: 1172kb
Play Time: 00:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.86 stars, 77 notes)
  2. Insane (4.41 stars, 123 notes)
  3. Lafa's Hard (2.92 stars, 92 notes)
  4. Lafa's Insane (4.04 stars, 121 notes)
  5. Lafa's Normal (1.86 stars, 61 notes)
  6. Normal (1.86 stars, 61 notes)
  7. Trynna's Hard (2.83 stars, 95 notes)
  8. Trynna's Insane (4.38 stars, 118 notes)
  9. Trynna's Normal (1.86 stars, 59 notes)
Download: Perfume - Lovefool (30 Byou Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
happy 15th anniversary perfume!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------

happy birthday lafa

click
lafa and trynna are wonderful people and i'm really glad that they're always here and have made like a billions maps with me because they're amazing. they really do make my day brighter.

i originally took this mp3 from peppy's mapset because i couldn't find any other source for this song as it was a cover made to be aired as a pepsi commercial in japan. it's not a cut, because why cut a song when you could map the whole thing?? >:

i had this super cool idea to make a three way spread. all of my perfume maps have been made with or had some relation to lafa and trynna, via a collab or nom. but we never were on the same set ;w; so i was like, damn what if i had a short song that each of us could map in a timely fashion?? (lafa is slow but a good mapper ok) and now we have this super cute set with nice people on it!!