forum

i_o - Possession [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Abraxos
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 29 April 2020 at 9:43:08 PM

Artist: i_o
Title: Possession
Tags: house of god ep mau5trap techno electronic instrumental english
BPM: 130
Filesize: 7959kb
Play Time: 05:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. /I SAID COME ON\ - 4Key (5.06 stars, 2610 notes)
Download: i_o - Possession
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Searching for “silver linings” always runs the risk of obscuring the person being abstracted. Grieving respectfully requires awareness that a person, in all their complexity, is not an idea; it requires realizing that the only sense that 「 death 」 makes is its inevitability.

"CON-5" 」| 「 MOTION FAILS 」|「 (watch it) 」|「 like a rumor 」|「 death 」

\TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/

\TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/ \TECHNOSAMA/

old version that looks nicer \I SAID COME ON/

update: new hs 29 april 2020pls rdlw
UPDATE: new mp3 april 22 2020

techno LNs
stupid hard inverse, consistency and control

the ideas are progressive
1. decreasing gap with pitch
2. change in patterning to fit with pitch
3. combine both ideas again with hihats
4. etc. etc. they stack. hopefully i made them easy to follow from the beginning. there's more to it than just gaps, i dont really keep track of what i've meshed together

the sync is a bit fucky but idc