forum

Toss & Turn - Off the Chains

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 9:13:54 PM

Artist: Toss & Turn
Title: Off the Chains
Source: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002
BPM: 169.9
Filesize: 2167kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.98 stars, 120 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 341 notes)
  3. Normal (4.09 stars, 171 notes)
Download: Toss & Turn - Off the Chains
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the second version of this map, now including author and bg.

Edit: Ekaru's fixes

Edit: vytals fixes give or take deathstream + PWETTI COLORS~!

Edit: random clarifications

Edit: hitsounds for Insane

Edit: Sushi's edit

more edits...

Subi's edits, fixed all illegally short spinners

CLARIFICATION: Insane is going to remain every bit as insane as it is. If you have a problem with that talk to LadySuburu.

vyt edits
Ekaru
BPM: 169.900
Offset: Keep it where it's at.

There's a second timing section because of your editing.

BPM: 169.900
Offset: 79,500

Use the Timing Panel for both, so you have the exact BPM. Resnap, recalc, ect. ;P

EDIT:

Artist: Toss & Turn
Source: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002

Beyblades don't sing, sorry.
vytalibus
Easy:

I have major issues with the hitcircles here not being intuitive enough for an Easy difficulty. You might want to revamp the whole thing. If you don't want to change it, then here's the mod comments.

00:31:44 (1) - Check the spacing here.
01:36:45 (1,2,3,4) - The pattern look pugly. Change it.
01:39:45 (1,2,3,4) - ^

Normal:

00:41:68 (2) - Align this horizontally with (4).

Insane:

00:18:11 (3) - Start of slider should be moved forward by one 1/4 tick.
01:25:94 (3) - ^
01:32:56 (1,1) - I disagree with having two short spinners on this part. I'd recommend merging them into one long spinner. Regardless of your decision, put the end of the spinner back by one 1/4 tick.
01:44:01 (1) - ^
01:49:69 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - DEATH STREAM.
DeathxShinigami
I like it alot. =P Especially the BG. :)
Sushi
[Easy]
Nothing to say

[Normal]
00:48:751 (1) -> (4) : Wanted Unalignment?
00:57:050 (5) : Would be better stacked

[Insane]
Nothing to say

I didn't check spacing as it's one of my first mod, but there are still some fiixes which were ignored
Skyripper
[Easy]
Good stuff

[Normal]
00:31:44 (1,2) - Why is this one different than the others? Consider reversing the slider
01:18:06 (2,3) - Maybe reverse this slider or move the 3 so it stacks where the slider ends. Pretty tough to hit
01:30:97 - Maybe vary the way you do this pattern a little more? Maybe instead of the slider, make it two hits occasionally (like you do at the very last one)

[Insane]
00:49:28 (5) - This should be a little further from the triplet cluster just like you do at 00:50:69 (5,1,2,3)
This is indeed Insane (so it's well named ;) )

Pretty well done, I hope this helps a bit on your path to rankage.

Stared as well.
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
ty~ <3

[Normal]
00:31:44 (1,2) - It was different cus the slider overlap was ugly :P now its still different but looks more consistant
01:18:06 (2,3) - Maybe reverse this slider or move the 3 so it stacks where the slider ends. Pretty tough to hit
01:30:97 - Done

[Insane]
00:49:28 (5) - Done
Generally I don't name a difficulty Insane unless it is truely INSANE~
DeathxShinigami
Starred.
LadySuburu
[Easy]

I didn't see anything wrong with this difficulty.

[Normal]

01:51:70 (3,4) - Once again, something seems off.

[Insane]

00:40:22 (5,6,7) - Something seems off. I near-miss this combo every time. (This doesn't mean it needs changed, it just seems strange.)

01:43:59 (2,3,4,5) - Again, something seems off. I don't miss this one, but it feels strange as well.
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
Oh hi, rank.
EVA-X
i'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very hate this insane!!!!!!
Andrea
Im with EVA-X Sorry, but i hate insane too.
heintsi
LadySuburu
<3 Insane.

Also, I'm glad this finally got ranked. I'd played it enough already while it was developing :3
Takuma
Insane is fun.
Shut up.
Ekaru
To put it this way:

If you can't do Insane, do the lower difficulties. They're there for a reason. :P You don't *have* to do the hardest difficulty.

P.S. Insane's fun now that I know how to do it. :D Takes some tries to pass, but eh. I might as well finish the TV Mix soon, for it has a non-overmapped Hard, and has different lyrics and such. I'm serious on that, they made the full version different from the TV version. :P Only part that's the same is the general rhythm and the 'Off the Chains' part. Since it is pretty much a different song, no one will kill me. <3 ...I hope.
vytalibus
Zerostarry
+26 offset?
show more