forum

Thaehan - Never Give Up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
verychill
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on keskiviikko 9. joulukuuta 2020 at 21.46.35

Artist: Thaehan
Title: Never Give Up
Source: osu!
Tags: owc 2020 symphonic melodic metal instrumental fa featured artist loki mg mappers' guild dtm9 nowa
BPM: 190
Filesize: 4411kb
Play Time: 02:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2 stars, 190 notes)
  2. Hard (3,88 stars, 496 notes)
  3. Insane (4,94 stars, 717 notes)
  4. Normal (2,58 stars, 301 notes)
  5. Nowa's Extra (5,71 stars, 845 notes)
  6. Relentless (6,5 stars, 873 notes)
Download: Thaehan - Never Give Up
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

NEVER GIVE UP

Relentless: featured in OWC2020 - RO8 - FM2

Extra: DTM9 Nowa

Mapset info for the curious
"Relentless" was originally mapped as mapping practic for nice flow. The final result ended up being a rather neat jump map. The set also included my first ever Normal and Hard diffs. Needless to say, because I was still figuring out the fundamentals of mapping back then, the set was quite garbage in quality overall. Since the top diff was featured in OWC2020, I had no choice but to return to this project. Everything apart from top diff (which still received a hefty amount of polish) was remapped and additional difficulties were added to provide something for players of every skill level to enjoy once the map hit the ranked section!

PP
An ok acc HDHR FC run on top diff amounts to roughly 485 pp give or take. For anyone wondering if this is a nice value, according to my calculations it should be pretty comparable with United. NEVER GIVE UP!

BN
Thanks Nozhomi and Sylas

BG