forum

Matchbox 20 - Long Day

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Al-Azif
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
Larto

Al-Azif wrote:

Wow, you keep that :D
Darri really do a hard work there, imo this isn't the song (style) he like to, lol
Why did you speak english in #chinese :x
LuigiHann
LuigiHann
Issues have been fixed so I'm bubbling. Please examine timing before ranking, whoever. But I'm pretty sure the timing is okay since Cyclone worked himself to death on it.
Topic Starter
Larto
LH is working on a Boring so... I'm gonna degrade that to a star myself :S

Download: _HydeSama_ - Hatsune Miku - Kusaregedou to Chocolate [Insane] (2011-05-06) Osu.osr
Sinistro
Choose a better preview point.

Larto's relaxing
01:00:56 (3,4,1) - This looks like a stack of three circles that are each half a beat apart from the other, while actually the third one is 3/4 of a beat away from the second. The approach circles look too similar to tell, and players are too used to evenly spaced stacks on the timeline. I'd suggest you unstack the 1.
Make whistles quieter.

DaRRi MIx
Whenever the whistles are heard loud, make them a bit quieter.
Cyclone
If my timing was used, somebody please check over it. I have 0 confidence in the accuracy of it.
Sinistro
Dawn vouched for it, and Luigi says it's "sufficient". Bubble, I guess.
Seibei4211
Here is the next Seibei-induced MB20 map controversy.

Larto's Relaxing
00:14:43 (1,2) - I think these should be 1/4 earlier. Luigi disagrees.

Edit: By the way, I tried pointing this out in IRC before it was rebubbled, so don't blame me for that pop. :< I didn't wanna.
Topic Starter
Larto

Seibei4211 wrote:

Luigi disagrees.
So do I. It sounds better where they are now.
Screw it, I'm not in the mood to argue.
Seibei4211
Looks like you're ok with this compromise. I hope Luigi doesn't hate that placement though.

Edit: And he doesn't.
m980
I would rank this..

However, I got quite an interesting PM from Darri before rankage.

Since it was his map, i think it would be fair to do this

Also, If your going to change those names, then change the other ones.. >.>

Demote
Seibei4211
Ivalset
I think this is the last one?
All three look fine, even though Larto's is a quite deceiving normal.