Great Idea Mafia Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Penguin
/in HYPE!!!!!
Topic Starter
Sakura
I'm also leaving it open in case people other than the pre-ins want to join since Idea games can adapt to any number of players.
GuyInFreezer
/i*n
abraker
FINALLY > _ <)//☆☆

/in
Husa
can i still join even if i dont know what this is about!?

it looks/sounds fun

would be a /in

/in
Death
/in
Westonini
/in
keremaru
/in
Achromalia
egh.

i'm conflicted, but i'll go with an /out.

i dont want to mess games up due to inactivity, and i hadn't really made myself certain if i wanted to play Mafia. i felt i could try it out, but I don't really know if i'd truly want to invest myself in this just yet.

as for everyone else, though, have fun.
Topic Starter
Sakura
im gonna give it 24 more hours
cravenfiner
i shouldve checked my pms sooner fml only day where im not lurking on the website

/in
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sending all role PMs post /confirm once you've read it.
Game will begin when 6 players have confirmed
Death
/confirm
GuyInFreezer
/confirm
abraker
/confirm
Westonini
/confirm
keremaru
/confirm
Husa
/confirm
Topic Starter
Sakura
And with that we have 6.

It is now Day 1
Not Voting (8) - abraker, Penguin, Husa, cravenfinder, Westonini, keremal, Death, GuyInFreezer
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline: Feb 8th 2019 - 5:22 PM EST
GuyInFreezer
Afk glgl
Westonini
Time to go with the flow and act like I know what I'm doing.
Penguin
Okay, so the only info we have off the start is that there's AT THE LEAST 4 townies?
abraker

Penguin wrote:

Okay, so the only info we have off the start is that there's AT THE LEAST 4 townies?

Sakura wrote:

About the setup:

From the role list i will randomize roles for every player in the game until there's at least 50% town players and at least 1 anti town player, i will continue to randomize until at least something's balanced and/or fun then distribute role PMs to all players.

Each role card in the list can only appear once in the game (that means if there's 3 of any role in the list, a maximum of 3 players can have said role, if there is one then only 1 player can have it).
50% of 8 is 4 unless my math had a tumor. The real question is whether there are any neutral roles because those are most dangerous imo.
K0j
/in
Penguin
a little late there buddy
abraker
I believe he can still join. Sakura made it an open setup after all.
Penguin
oh, really? I thought the semi-open setup was referring to the role list only.
Topic Starter
Sakura
If it was during the confirmation phase, I could, but the game has already started sorry.
He can join next time tho if this gets enough interest to revive the Mafia forums.
Penguin
makes sense.

Vote: Husa
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.1
Husa (1) - Penguin

Not Voting (7) - abraker, Husa, cravenfinder, Westonini, keremal, Death, GuyInFreezer
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline: Feb 8th 2019 - 5:22 PM EST
cravenfiner
oh heck i have to remember to keep coming back more frequently

so uh, are we gonna try and discuss something or just vote randomly like what Penguin is doing?
not to offend you or anything penguin dont hate me please
abraker

Penguin wrote:

makes sense.

Vote: Husa
Hold on why Husa?
Penguin
No reason, I just wanted to throw a vote out there. I don't plan on actually lynching Husa lol
abraker
Do you hear that? "I'm gonna vote a townie, but it's a friendly vote because I am town and town does not lynch other fellow town."
That sounds like a scum trying to make himself appear as town. I'm on to you ( =.=)<
Westonini
whoa did he really say that? guess he must'a whispered it or somethin. good ears abraker.
abraker
I am telepathic
Westonini
osht. wait, then in that case aren't you able to tell who the baddies are?
abraker
it only works if they are taking about mafia stuff
abraker
*taking -> thinking
Westonini
damn so you're basically saying that the mafia members are so well hidden among us to the point that even their minds don't shed a hint of malice? perhaps they don't even realize they're apart of the mafia..
show more