forum

Ye lost forumer's guide to OT Galaxy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

Fellow denizens:

So we have quite a bit of "those" cases. By "those" I mean people who think this is G&R or Help. I am quite fed up seeing them pop for us to never see a trace of their existence again. It's as if they got swallowed whole by the vast void that feeds on lost souls. So this will serve as a quick guide for those who have no idea what they are doing here.

I) Welcome fellow traveler!

You are here because you made a mistake, but don't worry because we are all mistakes and this entire place. This is Off-topic, simply known as OT! Here we have random fun will all kinds of nonsense. After you get your shit sorted out, don't forget to come back here because you are missing on a lot.

Need help with the game? Go here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/5
Need gameplay tips? Go here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/13
Not sure where your thread belongs? Go uhhh... idk actually...

Now go make your thread there, and see you soon! Don't worry, your thread here is going to be handled.. ahem- appropriately.

II) This is OT

Whether you decided to keep reading or do your stuff and come back, great to see you here! Now despite all the nonsense going on and as complicated as things seem here, just know you will fit right in! You can begin by editing the thread you made into something more crazy. If you got no clue what to change it to, neither do we. We just make shit up as we go. Interact with us for a bit and give the subforum a chance. Once you think you got the hang of it, you can go ahead to the next section.

III) The Lore, OWH DALORE

Well great, seeing you shitposting like a newfag you are, we can now get a bit more complicated. By now you probably heard at least a few things about some kind of lore in OT. Either denizens, OT Government, or 99% Alcohol, or portals, or some other weirdness. It wasn't always been this way, and only recently became a prominent part of OT. I have made an entire thread detailing the history of OT, culminating its lore throughout the eras here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/638186. While it's not really needed to know the lore to post in OT, it certainly makes things a lot more interesting, especially if you are into world building type stuff.

IV) Denizenship

Regardless whether you are interested in the lore or not, once you interact with us long enough you are one of us, one-of-us, ONE-OF-US, ONE-OF-US - *cough* - you become an OT Denizen. If you do something interesting in OT, you will be noted in the OT Chronicles - OT's history. You will be able to participate in OT Royal Society of Quality, campaign for OT President and as member of OT Parliament. You will start to be highly regarded and will be able to influence the meta as you see fit so long as you put effort to it.

V) ???

[ TOP SECRET ]

Details regarding this section is top secret information and not for public consumption. To be declassified some time in the (hopefully) near future.
Tad Fibonacci
Petition for this thread to be pinned.
samX500

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Petition for this thread to be pinned.
^
Vuelo Eluko
if we're going to pin this unpin one of the general chat threads
it's redundant to have 2
Ashton
Let’s pin!
pentaqola
i agree with this
Endaris
oh my god, so many pp, now you're rank #1!
johnmedina999
Petition for this thread to be not pinned.
levesterz
Help i read the guide and still lost. I am currently now at alternate reality where neko is real and they are vicious predator out to kill all mankind . If upu are reading this please help me before its toooooòo
Westonini

johnmedina999 wrote:

Petition for this thread to be not pinned.
john, i'm afraid i have some bad news.
ColdTooth
You forgot to mention ColdTooth is a furry
KatouMegumi

ColdTooth wrote:

You forgot to mention ColdTooth is a furry
this subforum is not centered around your individual, sir. your request is an absurd one and due to respect of others, cannot be fulfilled.
johnmedina999
WHAT?? abraker types a little post that isn't even helpful and it gets pinned? And it even replaced the Shitpost Thread, which has over 90 pages? I call bullshit.
Vuelo Eluko
why isnt this locked
it's just going to become the new shitpost thread
johnmedina999
Also abraker has two fucking pinned threads. One of them has to go.
Topic Starter
abraker
rigged
Vuelo Eluko
johnmadina