Total Posts
show more
Lance
Obligatory do you even lift comment.
Topic Starter
SamBlaize

Lance wrote:

Obligatory do you even lift comment.
I don't...do you? Do you even get fit with Osu!, or do you just give your fingers/hand a "workout"?
Luna
Do Four Dimensions on no fail, you'll be huge in no time.
Topic Starter
SamBlaize

Luna wrote:

Not that I could do it, but out of curiosity, which song do you mean? Just did a search and nothing by the exact name Four Dimensions D:
Luna
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/39804
Four Dimensions is the diff name
Bunny Wabbit
What if you break your combo?
Topic Starter
SamBlaize
I was thinking of adding squats in there somewhere, maybe they could have something to do with the combo? I was thinking maybe 50s could be squats, but I dunno, not sure yet.
Qplayer
1. Play only normal maps
2. SS everitim
3. ???
4. Profit!
Topic Starter
SamBlaize

Xplayer1 wrote:

1. Play only normal maps
2. SS everitim
3. ???
4. Profit!
That's where being only a mediocre player comes in handy! SS for me is quite rare :D Wait, I'm happy about that... o.O

Just wanna say, thanks to the people who did watch me stream earlier, hoping to get another session in some time later!
VoidnOwO

Luna wrote:

SamBlaize wrote:

I'll be streaming here: http://www.twitch.tv/samblaize
ehue
boat
Just reporting in to say that this is pretty fucking stupid, and if you wish to get fit then you should rather set up a workout schedule. There is close to nothing to gain with doing a few situps randomly throughout the day.

boat the partypooper, out.
Icyteru
^Well, this is close to a workout schedule. about 20 situps and 10 pushups every 5 minutes for 3 hours, daily. Actually, I don't think I can handle that.
sCam

boat wrote:

Just reporting in to say that this is pretty fucking stupid, and if you wish to get fit then you should rather set up a workout schedule. There is close to nothing to gain with doing a few situps randomly throughout the day.

boat the partypooper, out.
I don't think anybody but the OP was taking this thread seriously. I may be wrong though.
Topic Starter
SamBlaize
It's clearly just meant as a bit of fun, and to break up the clicking, as Snoopeh did with his Getting Fit With Snoopeh game (League of Legends streamer/pro, for those who don't know). And, as [AirCoN] said, after a prolonged period of time it actually does kind of turn into a workout.

Doing this yesterday for the first time seriously was actually really good fun, and I was a bit knackered towards the end. At the end of the day, it might not get you fit, but it's a good minigame to stop your eyes crusting over from too many damn circles. Probably stops the Tetris effect, too.
ethox
I see no harm in this as I'm already doing something similar with deaths in dota (tho' I'm lazy as hell to perform...) Only when I'm not playing with HR. You totally should add a retry as a squat.
Oinari-sama
You might as well sit on a gym ball while you play to have a full package =.=
UnbreakableWill_old
lol
seriously?
Mara
Nah, I prefer osu! drinking game.

If you miss a note, drink one glass.
If you fail a song, drink three glasses.
If you get banned, drink till you pass out.

If you see drama in #modhelp, throw the drink at the screen.
Oinari-sama

Mara wrote:

Nah, I prefer osu! drinking game.

If you miss a note, drink one glass.
If you fail a song, drink three glasses.
If you get banned, drink till you pass out.

If you see drama in #modhelp, throw the drink at the screen.
oo that I like!

Wait I sense a skill regression plague coming...
NoJoke_old_1

Xplayer1 wrote:

1. Play only normal maps
2. SS everitim
3. ???
4. Profit!
+1
Xionics_old

SamBlaize wrote:

I recently posted this to the subreddit but thought it could go here too! I'm a mediocre Osu! player, and because of that it makes it easy to play a game called Getting Fit with Osu! Here are the rules:

300 - Well done, you rock!
100 - Not bad, do a sit-up though
50 - You're losing me, 2 sit-ups!
Miss - Do a push-up!

Also, if you get less than your high score, do 1 x length in min of song push-ups, rounded up, of course!

Join me to hear my pain, recommend songs, or we can play multiplayer!

WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BLACK?
Vuelo Eluko

Xionics wrote:

SamBlaize wrote:

I recently posted this to the subreddit but thought it could go here too! I'm a mediocre Osu! player, and because of that it makes it easy to play a game called Getting Fit with Osu! Here are the rules:

300 - Well done, you rock!
100 - Not bad, do a sit-up though
50 - You're losing me, 2 sit-ups!
Miss - Do a push-up!

Also, if you get less than your high score, do 1 x length in min of song push-ups, rounded up, of course!

Join me to hear my pain, recommend songs, or we can play multiplayer!

WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BLACK?