forum

Rokodo's Maporium

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rokodo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ksndr_old
great!!! you rule!!!

I hope that one day I'll help you, making authentic taiko map!!! I've got a lot in mind
but I need time!!!
Topic Starter
Rokodo
Tell me about needing time, I am only able to make then right now whilst I don't have school. Once I'm back I'll be lucky if I get to do one a month.
aquabluu
Making maps takes a lotta time, I tell you :P

You can have Desert de Yakiniku, I've got something else in mind. I'm making Ra Morena Kumonai, Takkyu de Dakkyu and Tower of Druaga Medley
Topic Starter
Rokodo
OK, I will see what I can do with it then. I would have also liked to do DAYBREAK'S BELL but flyboy's already got that lined up.

Good luck with yours.

UPDATE:

Desert de Yakiniku

The first time I tried to map it, I messed up and deleted it. But later I was able to approach it with a clearer mind and found that a combination of 1/4, 1/6 beats and a 721ms offset would sort it. With each map I learn more. :)
aquabluu
Yeah, it's actually combined 1/4 and 1/6.

Wow, your timing is damn sweet, offset and all.
flyboy87
I've updated my list of all the authentic Taiko maps in Osu and everyone's songs are included!

Let's all aim for over 100+ songs! We have 77 now and our songlist is way better than Taiko Wii's, IMO.

For your Mojipittan Medley, I suggest you... make it a little slower and make sure the first note lands on a white spot and change your offset so that it does land on a white spot (so that it looks neat and organized when you actually play it)

Change your offset to 96 and you'll see what I mean.
peppy
<3 this project. You guys are going to have a ball when taiko maps are rankable ;p.

p.s. check out latest test build for some more authentic fixes.
aquabluu
I don't have access to the test build. Oh well.
flyboy87
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Rokodo
Fixed Futari no Mojipittan.

For anyone who already has the map installed/with scores, just go into the edit mode and change the offset (click on timing tab) from 721 to 96ms. Thanks to flyboy for finding the fix - should please all of you with OCD. :P
aquabluu
I don't mind having the scores deleted, so you can go ahead and fix the original file. I can always get them back again ;)
Topic Starter
Rokodo
Well, it's at the top of the page if you want it.

Have to get work done today, but I might map something next weekend if I'm not too busy.
Topic Starter
Rokodo
UPDATE AT TOP OF PAGE: Burning Force Medley
Ksndr_old
I want my taiko master card to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where can I build mine? :D
aquabluu

Download: DJ StevieV - Running On Empty (Verdisphena) [eldnL's Hard].osu
mattyu007
ROKO-DON!!

<33333
ObjectedOtaku
can you upload the celadon city map somewhere else other then upppy? da-don
Ksndr_old
Rokodo, can I have my taiko card???? pleasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ksndr_old
show more