forum

Flo Rida - Right Round

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
assasinn_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 5:08:48 PM

Artist: Flo Rida
Title: Right Round
Source: iTunes
Tags: flo rida rider florida florider assasinn
BPM: 60
Filesize: 5500kb
Play Time: 03:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.38 stars, 293 notes)
  2. Beginner (0.57 stars, 173 notes)
Download: Flo Rida - Right Round
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Already 3 GraveYarded maps. I said to myself 'I've been spun aroud too many times', and a song went on the radio. I went onto iTunes to download it, then I started bearmapping it.
foulcoon
I think you need a reality check so I have to do this. Have you even played or watched your own map? ITS UNPLAYABLE! Difficulty settings this high exist, but don't mean you should use them. Your overall difficulty is so high i don't have care to see if your spacing or snapping is correct. Yeah I could tell you to read the FAQ, and I do highly suggest you do.

The point I'm trying to get across here is that your map isn't even close to the standards of currently ranked maps. I understand that its fun to make maps of songs you like, but at least figure out what a ranked map LOOKS LIKE. I sincerely hope you can figure this out on your own through playing. Until this map shows progress, I have to drop this little mark on it and move it back to Beatmap Help.