forum

Bambee - Bumble Bee

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skyripper
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 1:02:33 AM

Artist: Bambee
Title: Bumble Bee
BPM: 138
Filesize: 2282kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Expert (4.95 stars, 295 notes)
  2. Medium (4.42 stars, 177 notes)
Download: Bambee - Bumble Bee
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My second beatmap in my In The Groove 2 series (that I just decided was a series). I again tried to stay true to ITG without making this completely perilous. Cel edit

Featuring Mogsworth hitsounds!

This shiz is done.

1.0 x distance snapping in Expert
0.8x in Medium

Mogsworth: Hard became Medium
Mogsy
I'm modding this but it'll take awhile (seeing how I'm in a car) but here are my first suggestions:

Change Hard to Normal. I know you're going by ITG difficulty names but Hard is vastly inaccurate for that map.

Remove (ITG2!) from the title. Put it in the Source area.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Made those changes!

Lol, modding on the go? Brilliant!
Mogsy
Posting just to say that I am making changes every chance I get to, but I will not be able to make the mod post until later (maybe 7 or 8 hours from now at the least?) due to touring the area around my top choice uni's campus. So, sorry for making you wait. >:
Topic Starter
Skyripper
It's perfectly fine... I'm just glad it's getting looked at in the first place :)

I thank you for the time you spare
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Bambee - Bumble Bee (Skyripper) [Expert].osu

Download: Bambee - Bumble Bee (Skyripper) [Medium].osu
Topic Starter
Skyripper
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
Bubbled. I stopped mapping this difficulty since I couldn't make it as good as yours. x3 It'd just bring the map down.
mtmcl
Much satisfactory. Have a rank.