forum

Ogura Yuko - Onna no Ko Loves Otoko no Ko (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sushi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 22 février 2009 at 12:45:17

Artist: Ogura Yuko
Title: Onna no Ko Loves Otoko no Ko (TV Size)
Source: School Rumble 1st Ending
Tags: School, rumble
BPM: 162
Filesize: 10116kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,98 stars, 238 notes)
  2. Normal (4,32 stars, 125 notes)
Download: Ogura Yuko - Onna no Ko Loves Otoko no Ko (TV Size)
Download: Ogura Yuko - Onna no Ko Loves Otoko no Ko (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the 1st ending of School Rumble

enjoy :)
Topic Starter
Sushi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Hayato Saionji
Lets just get this over with

Normal
00:42:071 - You use alot of sliders in this map. This is a place where they tick me off.
01:17:256 - This spinner is too short. Make it longer.

You're overusing them sliders!

Hard is great and everything falls into place in it. Good work sushi!
Topic Starter
Sushi
Updated!
Larto
If you want your map to look pretty, place notes that should stack exactly so, that they actually DO stack exactly. At the moment many which should don't and that looks ugly.
Just use no grid snap and distance snap: 0.0. That makes things easier ;P

Awesome job otherwise.
Topic Starter
Sushi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Normal]
00:46:88 (3,1,2) - this pattern is too confusing for a Normal level map imo
00:57:99 (1,2,3) - ^
01:13:55 (2) - this slider is just kinda whatthefuck
I would suggest breaking up the rhythm a little bit more in the 1:00:00 area :x it's getting repetitive

[Hard]
00:17:62 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - slightly confusing
there are other examples of ^
rhythm is still very monotonous throughout the map. break it up more in more places
you also need a break somewhere. it doesn't need to be long, but please give my some break T_T
Topic Starter
Sushi

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Normal]
00:46:88 (3,1,2) - this pattern is too confusing for a Normal level map imo Changed
00:57:99 (1,2,3) - ^ Changed
01:13:55 (2) - this slider is just kinda whatthefuck Replaced
I would suggest breaking up the rhythm a little bit more in the 1:00:00 area :x it's getting repetitive

[Hard]
00:17:62 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - slightly confusing
there are other examples of ^
rhythm is still very monotonous throughout the map. break it up more in more places
you also need a break somewhere. it doesn't need to be long, but please give my some break T_T
I wanted at first to put a break, but even if I try to put a very small break, the song would be very short....
For the confusing patterns in Hard, before changing them i'd like to have others opinions on them (The first person i show this loved them)
The monotonous rythm was a choice ^^
Larto
There you go ;D
After an Offset change of 1.701 to 1.715, here is your bubble.
mtmcl
1715 sounds late to me. Either that or a slow bpm. Either way, everything feels sort of late and the sliders feel like they sort of drag. I'm gonna need a better timing mod to check this out before I'm willing to rank this.

Other than the timing though, this map checks out.
Seibei4211
Just changed 01:15:02 (1) in hard by having it repeat once more (it's a little more intuitive that way) and -5ms to the offset. Larto's coo' with it.