forum

Mindless Self Indulgence - Bullshit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
Good example of how a map does not need to be spaced 100% properly and still be a great map.

ps- offset is 5-10 early zzzzzz

K, suggestion time
00:14:22 (2,3,4) - Sounds pretty awkward with only 3 circles instead of 4. Why only 3 seibei? :(
^repeat for number of times those 3 circles appear
Only thing I'm actually asking you to change is this:
02:17:33 (5) - No overlap pls

That's all. Assuming it's an insane/hard/normal split, I think with normal's high star rating it's still easy enough to rank.

Let me know what you think about the offset, kill the overlap, and either change or give me a reason to keep the 3 circles instead of 4 and I will bubble~
Topic Starter
Seibei4211

Rolled wrote:

Good example of how a map does not need to be spaced 100% properly and still be a great map.

ps- offset is 5-10 early zzzzzz (I agree. +10ms added. I knew it was early, which is why I added +5 the other day, but I had a feeling it still wasn't right.)

K, suggestion time
00:14:22 (2,3,4) - Sounds pretty awkward with only 3 circles instead of 4. Why only 3 seibei? :(
^repeat for number of times those 3 circles appear
Only thing I'm actually asking you to change is this:
02:17:33 (5) - No overlap pls (Eh, I didn't think it was too bad, but I did my Withered Hope trick anyway.)

That's all. Assuming it's an insane/hard/normal split, I think with normal's high star rating it's still easy enough to rank.

Let me know what you think about the offset, kill the overlap, and either change or give me a reason to keep the 3 circles instead of 4 and I will bubble~
As for 00:14:22 (2,3,4), I wouldn't want four hit circles in a row more than once. That's just lame. And putting a slider in there would mess up my patterns. And I like the little pause you have to do during those two parts. Also, progression. Starts off easier like that and gets harder at the end of the phrase. Also, it alternates, so that doesn't sound so bad. I just like it like this. Not to mention it's something different.
m980
Bubblos

More mistakes next time blahblahblah
mtmcl
This map is awesome! The rest of the maps are all... well y'know.

*ranks*
Lesjuh
aaargh! Circles appear too slow :o

Yeah, the map is o.k