Artist: Taiko no Tatsujin
Title: Warera Muteki no Dokon Dan
Tags: taiko no tatsujin
BPM: 145.13
Filesize: 2569kb
Play Time: 01:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Osu-Futsuu (1.65 stars, 139 notes)
  2. Osu-Muzukashii (4.55 stars, 297 notes)
  3. Osu-Oni (5 stars, 550 notes)
  4. Taiko-Futsuu (1.65 stars, 139 notes)
  5. Taiko-Muzukashii (4.55 stars, 297 notes)
  6. Taiko-Oni (5 stars, 550 notes)
Download: Taiko no Tatsujin - Warera Muteki no Dokon Dan
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Difficulty names correspond directly as the names in the game.

It will also mean that I made the maps as DS authentic as possible...

(it seems as if some people misunderstood this. But to tell it frankly, it just means that the Taiko stepchart was converted into a beatmap in the most exact way)

...that means a lot of out-of-place sliders and absurd slider ends, yes.

I also made the color sensitive to the colors in the DS too. Preferred Skin is also set to the Taiko skin.

Since I made it THAT authentic, that means POINTS GALORE IN ONI! HAHAHA.

Seriously! 9.5 million points in less than 3 minutes! Compare that to Muzukashii's 2.5m :

Anyway, I made it as much as I could (although the spinner isn't agreeing with combo colors :( ). Hope you people like.

I didn't bother mapping Kantan just yet because I'm rushing.

I might try mapping EkiBEN2000 too, but that will be an insane pain in the ass to map -- I think it'll even go over the 10million line, so blegh.

Alright, comments pl0x.

00:06 2009-03-28: Added Kiais on where they should be.
10:40 2009-04-02: What? My MP3 seems to be weird, thus screwing up the offset on the second part of the song. I made new timing points on that one minus the inherit.
21:14: 2009-04-10: Split Taiko and osu difficulties.
23:34: 2009-04-11: I forgot to re-snap some stuff. D:
Topic Starter
Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Malajax
Just wanted to say I really love this map in taiko ds 2, but oni speed seems off to me. A tad too fast, but I wouldn't know how to fix this myself aside from adjusting the bpm... Muzukashii plays great though. I hope this gets resurrected eventually!
Topic Starter
Zekira
Eventually is right... but I don't know when D: I suddenly lost interest to re-map this since it was mapped horribad. I need to work on some of my other maps first... and I'll probably get back to this sometime.
Hanjamon
nice song 8-)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.